• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Oh and we're West Ham ever a selling club? Lampard, Carrick and Cole aside (10 fudging years ago), who else have they produced and sold?

It's hard being a selling club if most of what you produce is brick. Who the fudge wants Tomkins and Noble.

I don't disagree at all, just disputing what their chairman says. As I said, Levy gets some grief but at least he's not completely fudging delusional like Gold and Sullivan.

BOV4CJMCcAAhYm3.jpg

Anelka will prove to be an astute signing for WBA and go some way towards replacing Lukaku.

I think next season will be the season WBA are relegated though.

Anelka will prove to be an astute signing for WBA and go some way towards replacing Lukaku.

I think next season will be the season WBA are relegated though.

Can't see it. I think Clarke has made them a pretty solid side. I think Palace, Stoke and Hull will go down

BREAKING: Edinson Cavani has agreed personal terms with PSG: a 5-year deal with a yearly salary of 8 million euros. [Sky Italia]

Can't see it. I think Clarke has made them a pretty solid side. I think Palace, Stoke and Hull will go down

WBA started well last season, without that start they could have found themselves in greater difficulties. Clarke looked promising as a manager but I think the jury is still out for now. I think Stoke will be ok but only just.

WBA started well last season, without that start they could have found themselves in greater difficulties. Clarke looked promising as a manager but I think the jury is still out for now. I think Stoke will be ok but only just.

Clarkes biggest boo boo was not starting Lukaku EVERY game.

BREAKING: Edinson Cavani has agreed personal terms with PSG: a 5-year deal with a yearly salary of 8 million euros. [Sky Italia]

Interesting if true.

I think Chelsea gave up on him a while ago but wacky money all over the world..Russia, France..why?

Emirates Marketing Project interested in Pepe from Madrid, could cost £50m hahahahahahahahaha

Awful defender and a **** of a man

Emirates Marketing Project interested in Pepe from Madrid, could cost £50m hahahahahahahahaha

Awful defender and a **** of a man

So an overrated, overpriced **** of a player? He'd fit in perfectly at bricky with the likes of Nasri, Tevez and co.

Back