• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT We are MASSIVE FC v Tottenham Hotspur ***

Ha I notice this too. Missed Bentancur next to him today imo.
Bentancur doesn't quite make us tick but the possession is noticeably worse when he's not playing. I really think we need more from our Cms and of course from the right. Spence should have been tried with his pace and directness.Today was an opportunity missed to try something else, but who do we have to change things up?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Yep - I agree with you on Royal being a dead end in terms of our attacks. He tries, bless his heart, but he just isn't at the level we need. When Sanchez is out right and is also poor as hell on the ball, we are fudged on the right as a whole.
It’s a defensive set up on the right and attacking one on the left, which would actually work if son was in some kind of form
Kulu must be knackered doing all the attacking on his own
pains me to say it but you can see how a Traore would work down the right

Bentancur doesn't quite make us tick but the possession is noticeably worse when he's not playing. I really think we need more from our Cms and of course from the right. Spence should have been tried with his pace and directness.Today was an opportunity missed to try something else, but who do we have to change things up?

We haven’t seen Bentacur this season play when we have had possession like today, to judge IMO
The issue is for CMs they need options and when your left side is a progressive one but your right isn’t… you tend to go sideways and backwards down that side

Bentancur has his own limitations but he can play on the turn and has good awareness of what is around him so is going to move the ball around with much better purpose than any other player (bar Perisic) in our defensive half of the pitch. He's not a playmaker but will move it around intelligently. Which is something we miss when he isn't there.

It’s a defensive set up on the right and attacking one on the left, which would actually work if son was in some kind of form
Kulu must be knackered doing all the attacking on his own
pains me to say it but you can see how a Traore would work down the right

I was moving the cursor towards the like button, then you said Traore.

I'd rather have that kid from Leeds, at least he gets a cross in every now and then.

I think that is more to do with the players lack of ability on the ball than the way we want to play, not enough players able to play progressive passes quickly or with little time to time think, Bentancur is one of the few players in the back 7 who can play smart passes quickly
And we missed him today as I knew we would.
He should be the first name in midfield yet a surprisingly large amount of people were calling for him to be rested/ dropped.

And we missed him today as I knew we would.
He should be the first name in midfield yet a surprisingly large amount of people were calling for him to be rested/ dropped.

Can't say I've noticed that, I've seen PEH get some stick.

I think people were expecting a lot more from Bissouma too, I know I was.

I don't hate the idea of James, but he is all pace, which would at least make teams sit deep, making space elsewhere.

To see what Traore would look like in a Spurs shirt, just watch Son at the minute, can't control, pass or shoot.
James is all pace
We have no pace down the right and rely on Kulus brilliance
What I don’t get is Spence has pace and ability… so why not play him if James is viable

Can't say I've noticed that, I've seen PEH get some stick.

I think people were expecting a lot more from Bissouma too, I know I was.

I was too , disappointing performance and what did surprise me was his poor technical skills - passing , first touch etc.
Not sure we used him correctly either , he neither snuffed out attacks ( see the goal for Soucek) or drove forward with the ball.
Looked lost tbh.
Hopefully it was because of nerves and he will improve.

Not going to go in hard on him after his first full 90 but agreed that it was a dissapointing performance from Bissouma.

Though i do feel that whoever partners PEH is often left isolated in the centre so not surprised he looked a bit lost.

I was too , disappointing performance and what did surprise me was his poor technical skills - passing , first touch etc.
Not sure we used him correctly either , he neither snuffed out attacks ( see the goal for Soucek) or drove forward with the ball.
Looked lost tbh.
Hopefully it was because of nerves and he will improve.

He will improve. He will make more of an impact on games when not playing on a yellow.

He does have technical deficiencies though. That wasn't just a poor first star, it was also some of his weaknesses shining through.

The fix for that is easy enough in theory. A ball playing RCB, which we do have in Romero when back. And a RWB that's better going forward. Which I thought we had in Doherty, but apparently Conte isn't convinced. Spence seems like it will take some time.

Not going to go in hard on him after his first full 90 but agreed that it was a dissapointing performance from Bissouma.

Though i do feel that whoever partners PEH is often left isolated in the centre so not surprised he looked a bit lost.

I thought he put PEH in trouble as often as the other way around.

Not when comparing teams like for like although I get your logic
Who would it have been if they had got relegated then?

It should be where the bottom teams finished the season. Replaced by where the upcoming teams finished.

Fulham = burnley
Watford = Bournemouth
Norwich = forest

That's how it's been done on any site i've been on over the years. It's still meaningless at the end of the day.

Back