• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT We are MASSIVE FC v Tottenham Hotspur ***

It should be where the bottom teams finished the season. Replaced by where the upcoming teams finished.

Fulham = burnley
Watford = Bournemouth
Norwich = forest

That's how it's been done on any site i've been on over the years. It's still meaningless at the end of the day.
Yeah I dont really agree but I also dont agree that it’s me meaningless as it’s a way to judge
When I saw out fixtures I thought there were some hard ones to start with, especially with last seasons results
I looked at arsenals and saw one tough game, vs palace but thought they would win it because palace had no pre season… you have to judge on something as a comparison

I think right now it has to be Bentancur and PEH if fit.

PEH is a bit like 18/19 Sissoko, gets a load of stick, but when he doesn't play everything else falls apart.
Agreed
He is functional and keeps the team ticking
But…. We have to replace royal who is even more functional than PEH

Can only assume this was one of the games Conte really didn't want us to lose after conceding the equaliser.

Try to steal it if we can. If not, try to keep it tight. Spence and Doherty left on the bench. Taking off Kulusevski.

I guess mission successful? Feels frustrating though.

Saying a player who is underperforming can be replaced by a summer signing that was signed to add options and depth for this very same scenario does not equate to me "getting on Son's back". Have you seen our fixture list over the next few weeks? Have you heard of maximising the use of a squad to keep the TEAM as effective as possible or keeping players who are not playing at their best on their toes?
I take you don't believe we should buy additional players for the Spurs squad AND use them?
In fact, is there ANY scenario that you would have Son start on the bench (save for him being injured or not fully fit)?
MY answer? Conte has won trophies everywhere he's been so I'm happy to go along with his judgement, whichever way it goes.

Agreed
He is functional and keeps the team ticking
But…. We have to replace royal who is even more functional than PEH

I don't think we can do without him, again, like Sissoko, he's the one that charges back when teams try and break on us. He's a safety mechanism. We've not seen it much this season, but we do allow our CB's to join the attack at times, you need designated cover for that.

Can only assume this was one of the games Conte really didn't want us to lose after conceding the equaliser.

Try to steal it if we can. If not, try to keep it tight. Spence and Doherty left on the bench. Taking off Kulusevski.

I guess mission successful? Feels frustrating though.
I'm not happy with the point or the performance.
West Ham look like a bang average, mid table team this season.

Why oh why did it take 75 minutes to get Richie on ?
That's just not enough time to have an impact ( certainly not every time ).

I don't think we can do without him, again, like Sissoko, he's the one that charges back when teams try and break on us. He's a safety mechanism. We've not seen it much this season, but we do allow our CB's to join the attack at times, you need designated cover for that.
You do
Davies didn’t maraud today
But Sanchez did… shame he isn’t great with the ball

Yeah I dont really agree but I also dont agree that it’s me meaningless as it’s a way to judge
When I saw out fixtures I thought there were some hard ones to start with, especially with last seasons results
I looked at arsenals and saw one tough game, vs palace but thought they would win it because palace had no pre season… you have to judge on something as a comparison

It's nice and i've got nothing against it. But sometimes we lose against an everton, villa etc... home or away the next season we win. And vice versa. At the end of the day the league table is the only thing that matters.

It's nice and i've got nothing against it. But sometimes we lose against an everton, villa etc... home or away the next season we win. And vice versa. At the end of the day the league table is the only thing that matters.
True
But until we play those teams we can’t see progress
Right now we’re playing poorly but getting good results… thats progress for now… but I can and will change

No excuses. We know full well how tough it is whenever we play one of the trio of our most hated teams away from home. Superhuman effort and we just can’t cope and don’t know how to handle it. I expect exactly the same when we go to the emirates in a few weeks, we will get our usual tonking there. Nothing changes in that regard no matter who the manager is.

Disappointing result but we need to bounce back on Saturday. I’d start Richarlison over Son and Spence or Doherty over Royal. Hopefully Romero will be back too and can slot in for Sanchez.

Another signing or two in CM who can actually create wouldn’t go amiss either.

No excuses. We know full well how tough it is whenever we play one of the trio of our most hated teams away from home. Superhuman effort and we just can’t cope and don’t know how to handle it. I expect exactly the same when we go to the emirates in a few weeks, we will get our usual tonking there. Nothing changes in that regard no matter who the manager is.

Disappointing result but we need to bounce back on Saturday. I’d start Richarlison over Son and Spence or Doherty over Royal. Hopefully Romero will be back too and can slot in for Sanchez.

Another signing or two in CM who can actually create wouldn’t go amiss either.
We need to have a plan to handle Mitrovic because he's devastating in the air.

Back