• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT We are MASSIVE FC v Tottenham Hotspur ***

That is not a problem if you have CBs who can add to the midfield. That part of the team isn't working. We need more from the CBs. And we don't have attacking width from our RWB. I like Royal, give him plaudits for his energy, commitment and defending, but he doesn't attack well yet. At 23 that is okay. He's a good player to bring on to defend a lead. He doesn't offer much attacking zeal tho.

Conte now needs to add in Lenglet if he can defend. And get our 3 CBs playing a lot better. They need to be part of the midfield when we are in possession. They need to step out of the backline at times. The whole side seem hesitant. The forwards too. Son and Kane not fully rested and in their flow either.

Completely agree. We’re essentially playing with 5 defenders which then totally exposes the 2 guys in midfield. This then makes us one dimensional in that unless we break through the front 3 then we’re unlikely to create anything or score.

11 points is as good as we would have been realistically hoping for from those fixtures and as you say 10 points up on last seasons fixtures too so all good on that front.

Performances have not really got going, i missed most of the second half tonight so can't comment on that but the first seemed ok to me.
We were the better team until they got their goal
After that we had some cut backs from Perisic that weren’t taken
They had some good chance they should have burried

Conte reluctant to change the CM tonight . PEH was limping second half clearly not good after that Rice tackle . We need Bentancur back Saturday . Skipp will be few weeks of training away from playing games I’d of thought.

Sanchez /Royale right side showed exactly what we saw last season it’s a bit shakey .

Disappointing evening but I thought it would be an ugly draw as played out.

Need to see a performance against Fulham and also I hope we do not see Dan James come in because that will be a very odd signing he’s utter toilet.

On chances created & conceded we are where we should be so swings and round abouts

Why have we looked so ‘turgid’ then? And yes that’s not the correct word but I think everyone on here knows how its being used as we had a whole saga of ‘turgid’. And thats what we were tonight. Where’s all the football from last season when we attacked and scored 3s and 4s?!

Why have we looked so ‘turgid’ then? And yes that’s not the correct word but I think everyone on here knows how its being used as we had a whole saga of ‘turgid’. And thats what we were tonight. Where’s all the football from last season when we attacked and scored 3s and 4s?!
We didn’t get those games with these players
We’re missing attacking wing backs on BOTH sides
Sonny is having a mare.. that first half header to control the ball cost him a goal. He would have burried that last season
And … we have actually played better sides so far

breaking down when it gets to Kane and Son

Think we gave them too much respect really. After losing their two seasons in a row we expected a tougher game than they gave us. Could have committed forward a bit more.

We have not been great granted, not so sure about turgid, but despite that we have mostly defended well and managed to create chances each game to deserve the points we have taken - i will take that as a base to work from, knowing that we are capable of playing better based on what we saw at times last season.

Conte reluctant to change the CM tonight . PEH was limping second half clearly not good after that Rice tackle . We need Bentancur back Saturday . Skipp will be few weeks of training away from playing games I’d of thought.

Sanchez /Royale right side showed exactly what we saw last season it’s a bit shakey .

Disappointing evening but I thought it would be an ugly draw as played out.

Need to see a performance against Fulham and also I hope we do not see Dan James come in because that will be a very odd signing he’s utter toilet.

Agree on all points. We’re trying to play out through Sanchez but he has Royal in front of him. Makes no sense.

When we do get it forward we cross to one man. Need a rethink on how we score from normal play (non break aways).

Presumably DOherty will get a chance in the next couple games given matches are coming 2 per week

It might help show what having a natural RWB can add
He won’t IMO
I think he will go for Royal again and then Djed with 30 to go
It’s odd

Back