• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT We are MASSIVE FC v Tottenham Hotspur ***

Also, Perisic's footballing intelligence is leagues above the rest of our sorry dozers - time and again you saw him doing the simple thing, keeping possession, playing the right pass, making the right run, and telling Davies, Kane, Son et al what to do on his side, pointing where to go.

I wish the rest of them were half as smart as that, tbh.

Also, Perisic's footballing intelligence is leagues above the rest of our sorry dozers - time and again you saw him doing the simple thing, keeping possession, playing the right pass, making the right run, and telling Davies, Kane, Son et al what to do on his side, pointing where to go.

he had some lazy moments around our box though

His passing is crazily good
It’s all high risk high reward

He got a ridiculous yellow early in the first-half for smashing the ball into the ground after conceding a free-kick. That clearly stuffed his style of play for the rest of the match. Though to be honest, the whole team were dreadful.

People need to rewatch the first 30 mins. Had an excellent start and made lots of forward passes that found their target. Once on a yellow card and playing in a 2 man midfield with an injured Hojbjerg it was tricky but I thought he did absolutely fine.

after all optimism about Bissouma, he sounds like dog brick reading everyones comments..

He wasn’t that bad imo. Good at closing down in midfield and covering space, just much less progressive on the ball than Bentancur — whose passing we missed.

The less said about the reffing in this match, the better. Stuart Atwell, or whatever the #$%$ his name is, and his reffing clique has just demonstrated home bias in this match. How the #$%$ did Spurs not have a penalty? How did West Ham only get a yellow in the late second half? I am not denying that we had some Spurs players who need flogging (Lloris, Son I am looking at you) but damn this reffing performance.
Penalty for what? The face to hand ball? That was the correct decision. You can disagree with the rule, but the outcome was correct according to the rules. Otherwise the ref was fairly OK. Rice should have seen yellow though.

Back