• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT We are MASSIVE FC v Tottenham Hotspur ***

I know we avoided defeat but that was pretty poor in many areas. Son still off it, Bissouma unable to challenge due to his pathetic early petulance, Lloris absolutely dreadful being the lowlights for me. And now I have to listen to that Berk Joe Cole stumbling over two syllable words and describing WH as ‘breathtaking’. Jesus wept.

Haha the comment about Joe Cole made me laugh :)

Massively disappointed in that. Not in the result, it's a tough place to go but our lack of penetration and threat was pathetic and we were very, very sloppy. That's not good enough by a long way.

Thought Hugo put us in trouble every time he got the ball. Most of the attacks we gifted them were due to his terrible distribution and he was the problem for the goal by kicking it out. Sanchez showed he's very limited on the ball. Bissouma was woeful. Absolutely dreadful particularly first half. Kane and Son were also non existant. Thought Perisic was okay.

Worrying that. We deserved a draw but very easily could have lost it through our own unprofessionalism, sloppiness and laziness. I hope Conte rips them a new one.

Lucky not to lose.

It's an important reminder to Conte that we need more control in games - this defense with Dier, Davies and Sanchez is shaky in games like this and will concede goals if pressed, like at Chelsea.

And for Paratici - he's out there chasing Dan fudging James when we have more pressing concerns and a need for genuine quality.

West Ham have spent more than us this window - we need just a bit more, imo.

We had that game until the messing around with peh, totally took our mind off the game.
I don't know if that was a ploy our what, but if it was it was a stupid one, we had them on the ropes.

its wasn't that, it was Hugo kicking the ball out of play

they were no threat at all

he's such a fudging idiot sometimes

Pathetic performance! Walking football in the 1st half, and we didn't fudging bother to turn up for the 2nd half! All we needed to do was play 10 seconds of decent football, and we'd have scored. But we didn't bother. Instead we kept fudging about at the back until we conceded from it. Absolute shambles of a performance.
Peresic was the only player who tried to inject some pace into the game, and had some lovely crosses that nobody bothered to attack, so he gets MoM from me.

The most annoying thing is if we didn't let that shambles of goal in after Hojbjerg faffed about and we fell asleep, followed by Hugo punting the ball out, you felt we would manage that game. Keep tight at the back and hit them on the break.

The less said about the reffing in this match, the better. Stuart Atwell, or whatever the #$%$ his name is, and his reffing clique has just demonstrated home bias in this match. How the #$%$ did Spurs not have a penalty? How did West Ham only get a yellow in the late second half? I am not denying that we had some Spurs players who need flogging (Lloris, Son I am looking at you) but damn this reffing performance.

its wasn't that, it was Hugo kicking the ball out of play

they were no threat at all

he's such a fudging idiot some times
we completely stopped playing during and after that, and just plodded away doing all kinds of stupid things and playing ourselves into trouble.

Back