• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT We are MASSIVE FC v Tottenham Hotspur ***

utter garbage, useless bottle job clams, fudging brick

4 points thrown away on the road already

I'm fudging furious

brick

embarrassing

conte should make them walk home

fudging clams

What is the gameplan here as i dont see it

Where do they play or replace?

In the middle 2 for easier games or as one of the 3 in other games. Not necessarily someone to start every game but we don't have anyone for that role, Son and Kulu could easily have been sacrificed for that type of player tonight.

I know we avoided defeat but that was pretty poor in many areas. Son still off it, Bissouma unable to challenge due to his pathetic early petulance, Lloris absolutely dreadful being the lowlights for me. And now I have to listen to that Berk Joe Cole stumbling over two syllable words and describing WH as ‘breathtaking’. Jesus wept.

Conte will be fuked off. The way we conceded. Needless. Then the lack of bravery to work the ball. Our backline are cloggers. Without Romero we're average along the backline, which in a 3 impacts the midfield. The CBs add nothing going forward. Royal adds nothing in the final third. Would go get Traore and make him into a RWB. He wouldn't be perfect defensively, but in the final third he'd open up space, and impact.

Sorry but that was a pile of dogs muck. I don’t see where we are going at present. We looked good for a period against Southampton and that’s it.

Romero and Bentancur need to come back lively.

That goal was on Hugo and his abysmal attempt at a pass .

Conte will be fuked off. The way we conceded. Needless. Then the lack of bravery to work the ball. Our backline are cloggers. Without Romero we're average along the backline, which in a 3 impacts the midfield. The CBs add nothing going forward. Royal adds nothing in the final third. Would go get Traore and make him into a RWB. He wouldn't be perfect defensively, but in the final third he'd open up space, and impact.
We will get someone im sure
Feel like Moura is off too

Back