• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottingham Hotspurs v Manchester Utd

Think we might start with Eriksen alongside Wanyama and 3 at the back, Can't really see any sense in 4 at the back against a park the bus Mourinho side

Hmm...again with the Dier and Wanyama combo. Never really worked except against Arsenal and really bad against West Ham. Poch has earned our trust but would love to know what he is thinking here.

I'm sure Winks would have started if he'd been fit.

Think we might start with Eriksen alongside Wanyama and 3 at the back, Can't really see any sense in 4 at the back against a park the bus Mourinho side

Hmm that would leave us woefully exposed in the centre of the park though, we need to be careful not to underestimate UTD.. They're still a decent squad.

I think 4-2-3-1 is the likely shape and rightly so.

Hmm that would leave us woefully exposed in the centre of the park though, we need to be careful not to underestimate UTD.. They're still a decent squad.

I think 4-2-3-1 is the likely shape and rightly so.

I doubt that they will try to play the ball through midfield.

Hopefully we're playing 3 at the back - Utd will set back and try to bore everyone senseless so two holding midfielders wouldn't make much sense at all.

A point more or elss guarantees us second spot but would be nice to say goodbye to the Lane in style

I'm also looking forward to tomorrow though and seeing the ground start to come down. The club needs to move on and can't wait til the new stadium is in place (and hopefully Levy and team have got the acoustics right so that the atmosphere is decent!)

I doubt that they will try to play the ball through midfield.

But if we leave the midfield wide open, they will become far more likely to do just that.

Sod all that though, fudge me, inside the stadium looks spectacular! The energy is bursting through the telly.. Getting even more choked up.

Come on boys. Come on you Spurs.

I'm getting teary eyed and I've only been to the Lane twice. I can only imagine how the regulars must feel.

Tyler you clown shoe. Keep your snide comments to yourself.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad to have Peter Drury and Jim Begin commenting on my telly.

Players are very nervy. Think I'm going to log off here til after the game.. Come on you fudging Spurs! The atmosphere is incredible!

Back