• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Wolves ***

I’m sorry, Conte may well be good at changing mentality but tactically he is being found out, it happens far too much and he has had a pre season with this lot.

Look how hard he works and how quickly he covers. That’s why.
Works hard and is decent defensively, but that's not enough for a WB, he needs to offer something on the ball and going forward.
The midfield is outnumbered so we need more from our WBs.

I’m sorry, Conte may well be good at changing mentality but tactically he is being found out, it happens far too much and he has had a pre season with this lot.

Wonder whether this will be one of his 'sometimes you just dont play well and need to make sure you dont lose'

We look solid defensively but if Son and Kane are off it we don’t carry much threat. I’d love to see Richarlison for Son and Bissouma in for a three man midfield but that is never going to happen. The CMs passing has been patchy and they haven’t been on the ball much. Royale has been really good defensively, can see why people say he’d be a great right back.

How about Emerson for Bissouma and kulu as rwb, if we control the game he'll be attacking more than he is now? Maybe Richarlison for Son it we want more physicality too?

I don't see a change in mentality, same old spurs, win to go top and we don't turn up.

We look solid defensively but if Son and Kane are off it we don’t carry much threat. I’d love to see Richarlison for Son and Bissouma in for a three man midfield but that is never going to happen. The CMs passing has been patchy and they haven’t been on the ball much. Royale has been really good defensively can see why people say he’d make a great right back.
Bentancur only plays well when everyone else is playing well and he has space, when under pressure he is not all that, vastly overrated on here so far.

Without a genuine no 10, we could play Perisic there. He has all the qualities and would balance up the numbers in CM

Scratch that. We rely on other teams not being able to finish their chances.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back