• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Wolves ***

This happens against every opposition we play with a quality 3 in the middle. We just get outnumbered and out played. It's not as if our two are superior technically in the first place, then add the opposition having more numbers and it's just doomed. We very much rely on our superior quality front and deadly finishing.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Absolutely I've been thinking this for a while now.
Contes Chelsea had Kante in there which is like having two quality players in one.
We need someone like that if we are going to play this system and be outnumbered in midfield.
Bissoumma is the only one that comes close in that regard. He's surely got to start him or change the system against the better ,technical sides.

Look at Kane just jogging around there, absolutely useless, could have pressed that and made the chip pass they nearly scored from harder.

I get the criticism of Son, and Richarlison couldnt do worse than he has, but we need to solve the midfield problem. Without that any forwards will struggle
We look to them to provide good out balls. Conte's tactics relies on the forwards being smart on the ball. That hasn't happened today.

I get the criticism of Son, and Richarlison couldnt do worse than he has, but we need to solve the midfield problem. Without that any forwards will struggle

It’s a huge void .

It is, we have relied on them so much but I am sorry if you expect them to produce with the ball deep with 3/4/5 defenders in behind them without any quality from midfield producing then you are looking at the wrong thing

Back