• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Wolves ***

It's not. We're playing a good team, and it's even Steven. We're not set up to dominate possession with tiki-taka. We're always stronger in the 2nd half.
Jeezus, what a bunch of whining 8 year olds in here!

My issue isn’t the style, it’s the lack of effort and concentration from some of them.

Sprint, take a good touch, make the right pass, basics.

Joe Cole in talking sense shocker.

Get Richarlison on and go a back 4 against a team with no recognised no.9

COYS Lets see a better showing

I think the system he plays is dated.
I've never liked three Centre backs.
You need a monster two in midfield with this system and we don't have it.
I agree about the monster in midfield requirement for a 2 but two top wing backs wbo overload the opposition may be the longer term plan cor us. I think 3 at the back covers the fact we have a few centre backs who'd be horrifically exposed in a 4.

Our players need to attack to front and back post whenever Peresic has the ball! He will get the cross in, no matter how hard he's pressed! They need to learn that quickly! Looks like they don't expect him to be able to make the cross, buy he does, every time!

Back