• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Please change thread title to knee jerk after defeat thread.

Whats wrong?... our performance today does not warrant in any way a thread started about mistakes.

We were brilliant today. I felt we can walk away from City heads held high... and I can imagine many football fans in the UK will be saying the same.

Whats wrong?... our performance today does not warrant in any way a thread started about mistakes.

We were brilliant today. I felt we can walk away from City heads held high... and I can imagine many football fans in the UK will be saying the same.

I'm not sure what has happened with the multiple posts here, but..

Bit harsh on King. Yes, I think Bale could have passed earlier but he did still get a good cross in, we were 6 inches from a winner.
The one for me was Ekotto not letting the ball go out for a throw and running the clock down a few more seconds. I screamed when he pumped it forward (even more when they got the pen)

hey superhudd do you think DHSF is talking utter bollox because he is my friend and i will have to protect him.

By the way why is it wrong to talk about mistakes? i love football but after a game even if we win i would like to talk about the negatives and not just the positives.

What i hate most about football fans are the ones that do not allow you to say anything negative about the team or they call you a knee jerk or make out like you are not as good a fan as them.

It is similar in politics where some supportes of a political party think evverything that party does is right and can never see that sometimes they are wrong.

Today we did make mistakes we do most games, no harm in talking about it, i think we are having a great season. The biggest mistake today came from howard webb, this is when i miss the eye rolling smiley.

Back