• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Please change thread title to knee jerk after defeat thread.

Whats wrong?... our performance today does not warrant in any way a thread started about mistakes.

We were brilliant today. I felt we can walk away from City heads held high... and I can imagine many football fans in the UK will be saying the same.

Sorry to repeat myself but I know the board is crumbling:

Defoe jogged into the box as he was unsure when Bale would pass, so it is NOT true that Defoe could not keep up

He could keep up, but hesitated as he wasn't sure when Bale would pass

So frustrating, should have been a goal, but it just wasn't to be

lets not forget that Man C is a good team.

however the ref was poor in not punishing both Balloteli and Lescott red-card offences.

its unfortunate for king to get caught out now but we all have witnessed his steady decline in fitness. unfortunately he got caught out in this match at the last minute.

for me i agree that taking off vdv and lennon was the thing that lost it for us. we couldn't really hold the ball in the midfield after both were taken off.

but it was a close game. short of the last minute penalty, it was a good game and we showed Man C how to play good football without resorting to money or dirty violent conduct.

I put this in another thread but seriously proud of the boys. At 2-0 I thought we would lose by a hefty margin but we came back so fudgein well. Bale should have passed earlier I think, I can see why he delayed it to take the defender and keeper out but Defoe I think woulda had a better chance one on one.

The reason we feel so sick is simply we coulda won that 3-2 at the death but instead they fudgein won it.

I have not felt this sick over anything in a while (is that a sad reflection of my life? haha) but im also proud.

Whats wrong?... our performance today does not warrant in any way a thread started about mistakes.

We were brilliant today. I felt we can walk away from City heads held high... and I can imagine many football fans in the UK will be saying the same.

I know Ekotto gets alot of hype on here, but he's a fukcing liability. Sloppy giving the ball away all the time. Wtf was he doing hoofing the ball when he could just have taken the throw in!!! Just to casual and dosnt look like he cares. Upgrade needed!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about them, they're northern. That means they're poor, uncultured, overweight, ugly and have no style or class. Their wives are almost certainly 'sturdy' and ugly, and they sound like inbred departs.

Your views on football, spurs and this post makes me as sick as seeing balotelli!

I know you're (outwardly) joking, but why say it? It's as funny as a tumour and hightens how ignorant you regularly appear!

I know Ekotto gets alot of hype on here, but he's a fukcing liability. Sloppy giving the ball away all the time. Wtf was he doing hoofing the ball when he could just have taken the throw in!!! Just to casual and dosnt look like he cares. Upgrade needed!!!

Im not sure if we can give rose a try out, i guess he will play against watford in the cup, he played well last season when he played at left back. I would like to see naughton given a go there when he comes back next season as he has looked promising for norwich and filled in at left back a few times for them.

Back