• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

it all evens up over the course of the season... we pulled 3 points out of some games when we had no business even winning 1...
this hurts, but.. it's all good if we win Tuesday.

Kneejerk, kneejerk, kneejerk, kneejerk.

We came back from 2-0 down against a team assembled for nigh on ?ú500m losing only in the last minute to a penalty. The way everyone is reacting to this result is as if not only did we get beat 10-0 by a Conference side but their best friend has run away with their wife.

Ekotto isn't a liability, King isn't past it, the ref didn't lose us the game and nobody cost us 3 points today.

Please change thread title to knee jerk after defeat thread.

Whats wrong?... our performance today does not warrant in any way a thread started about mistakes.

We were brilliant today. I felt we can walk away from City heads held high... and I can imagine many football fans in the UK will be saying the same.

King's Foul

Feel like this deserves its own thread.

Obviously it was gutting to see him give away the penalty, but I don't think it was the terrible decision / rush of blood to the head that people are making out. Balotelli shaped to shoot and so Ledley threw himself at it to block it. As Balotelli delayed the shot Ledley brought him down. In hindsight it looks like a poor decision by King, but if Balotelli had shot when he first shaped to then it might have been a fantastic block. And if King hadn't tried to make it and Balotelli had scored, people would be questioning why he didn't dive in to block it.

Anyway, I'm gutted and Balotelli is a c*nt.

Whats wrong?... our performance today does not warrant in any way a thread started about mistakes.

We were brilliant today. I felt we can walk away from City heads held high... and I can imagine many football fans in the UK will be saying the same.

Lennon on twitter: Gutted with the result we deserved better, but we will pick ourselves up and get ready for Friday great support as usual.

Kneejerk, kneejerk, kneejerk, kneejerk.

We came back from 2-0 down against a team assembled for nigh on ?ú500m losing only in the last minute to a penalty. The way everyone is reacting to this result is as if not only did we get beat 10-0 by a Conference side but their best friend has run away with their wife.

Ekotto isn't a liability, King isn't past it, the ref didn't lose us the game and nobody cost us 3 points today.

Sorry but point me to where i said King is past it and Ekotto is a liability?

Your views on football, spurs and this post makes me as sick as seeing balotelli!

I know you're (outwardly) joking, but why say it? It's as funny as a tumour and hightens how ignorant you regularly appear!

Trust me, I've been up north and seen it first hand.

Hahahahaaaaaaa

Cheers for this thread, just tinkled myself laughing....thought I wouldnt smile for a week

Back