• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing ***

Saudi Sportswashing Machine away is a game where you are put under pressure and you are going to require the CF to hold the ball up for us, Son to be polite is inadequate at this. I would rather Kulu at CF for this game tbh.

It would be great if we was playing a useless Everton at home every week where our players get the time and opportunity to play with the ball as they please but unfortunately....
We don't play like that. We play out with short passes using triangles. We don't lump it up and hope the CF manages to get hold of it.

No Johnson
We don't play like that. We play out with short passes using triangles. We don't lump it up and hope the CF manages to get hold of it.
Still think the point stands. Need someone who can retain the balls played into them in the final third. Son is particularly bad at this especially facing towards his own goal.

His first touch in general is surprisingly bad.

I look at that team and have no confidence in our ability to win the game....

I think we are desperately in need of a committed defensive central midfielder.... Our approach seems to be that sarr, Bissouma or bentancur can play there (although all three are better further forward)and that's not good enough at this level... I know such players are not easy to find but we've all seen the stats for Emirates Marketing Project which show the much higher win ratio for when Rodri starts.

Gray and Bergvall are great signings but at their age we have to give them time and so I think it was a poor transfer window..

I obviously hope I am pleasantly surprised today but if we do win I suspect we will have to score 3 or 4 goals...

COYS.

I look at that team and have no confidence in our ability to win the game....

I think we are desperately in need of a committed defensive central midfielder.... Our approach seems to be that sarr, Bissouma or bentancur can play there (although all three are better further forward)and that's not good enough at this level... I know such players are not easy to find but we've all seen the stats for Emirates Marketing Project which show the much higher win ratio for when Rodri starts.

Gray and Bergvall are great signings but at their age we have to give them time and so I think it was a poor transfer window..

I obviously hope I am pleasantly surprised today but if we do win I suspect we will have to score 3 or 4 goals...

COYS.

I feel its like that every week as MOST opposition we face seem capable of scoring 2 against us. Shame we cant play Everton every week

Back