• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing ***

fudging hate them every since that end of season brick show when we got pumped 4-1 or whatever it was .. only Lamela showed up
Somehow it will now the be ground that joins. Arse, Pool, Trafford and wherever else we hardly win at.
But just to swing the negative swing back into balance.
Heart says win 2-1 (head lose 3-1)

West Brom, Chelsea, Bolton, any north east ground.
We've won at Saudi Sportswashing Machine quite a few times IIRC? Kane scored in a 3-1, there was a 2-1 and a 3-2 when the Saudis and Ant and Dec turned up plus others.
When we lose though we tend to lose heavily.
They played midweek so going for 2-1 to us.
Either that or we lose 5 nil

This season we're probably fighting the likes of Villa, Newcash, ManU and Cheatksi for 4th place, so this is a really important game for us.
I won't say 6 pointer because some dullard will correct me. But I shall think it.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine look really stodgy
The reason they won last season was brick ball retention from us, and their back 5 pressing
It meant their front 2 had high turnover ball to chase
Will be interesting jf they try that again

Back