• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing ***

This game has 2-3 written all over it. Cause you know we're going to let in goals, but we'll be scoring some too.

They will have a CB pairing of Burn & Kraft, 2 average FB's normally
We will get chances galore just need to be clinical

I will admit my confidence is low with the absence of Richarlison, Solanke and Lankshear. Scarlett is also away on loan. Son should absolutely not play ST.

Good to get a better test of where we are and what we can do than the first two games.

If we can play well I'm quite optimistic even with Solanke and Richarlison out. Looking forward to seeing more of at least some of Odobert, Gray and Bergvall. Hoping Odobert starts, particularly with Son likely to be the striker. Hoping Bissouma can continue looking look along with Maddison.

Will be interesting to see what Ange goes for with the selection. Opportunity to play Kulusevski in midfield again, but would be very attacking imo. Surprised us last game with that one, will there be other surprises today?

Will be interesting to see what Ange goes for with the selection. Opportunity to play Kulusevski in midfield again, but would be very attacking imo. Surprised us last game with that one, will there be other surprises today?
i reckon he might start with Maddison, Bissouma and Bentancur as the trio (the most solid/experienced choice), then use Sarr's legs or Kulu/Bergvall's creativity if we have to chase the game at any point

I will admit my confidence is low with the absence of Richarlison, Solanke and Lankshear. Scarlett is also away on loan. Son should absolutely not play ST.

I have my doubts about Sons suitability to playing CF but away from home where there should be plenty of counter attacking opportunities he is more than capable

I think it depends on the defence he will be up against. He won't be a CF that will get into a physical battle with the defenders. But any space and we will use it.

Did he not just grab two goals playing ST? He's not my absolute dream pick but the guy gets goals.

I'd say we're in a good spot when we can have our two battering ram CFs out injured (plus Lankshear) and still be able to put out a player of Son's quality there. Not sure who else you'd rather play there, the likes of Johnson / Werner / Kulu should only be up front and central in an absolute crisis imo

Some truly appalling results and performances up here in the last few seasons, we should have at least enough to not get battered and to give a good account of ourselves.

Should offer them a draw and then both teams don't take to the pitch

Everyone gains, us probably more than them.

In reality we'll wear a kit that we only wear to lose in, dominate, fall over, concede on the break etc etc

Did he not just grab two goals playing ST? He's not my absolute dream pick but the guy gets goals.

I'd say we're in a good spot when we can have our two battering ram CFs out injured (plus Lankshear) and still be able to put out a player of Son's quality there. Not sure who else you'd rather play there, the likes of Johnson / Werner / Kulu should only be up front and central in an absolute crisis imo

Some truly appalling results and performances up here in the last few seasons, we should have at least enough to not get battered and to give a good account of ourselves.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine away is a game where you are put under pressure and you are going to require the CF to hold the ball up for us, Son to be polite is inadequate at this. I would rather Kulu at CF for this game tbh.

It would be great if we was playing a useless Everton at home every week where our players get the time and opportunity to play with the ball as they please but unfortunately....

At least we have Dragusin who can step in now, but fudge me we can we not catch a break with these injuries
Well that is the idea of improving squad depth and with Dragusin whilst obviously not got the pace of VDV is a quality defender. Yeah we have been unfortunate with injuries but so have plenty of other teams, just have to get on with it....

Well that is the idea of improving squad depth and with Dragusin whilst obviously not got the pace of VDV is a quality defender. Yeah we have been unfortunate with injuries but so have plenty of other teams, just have to get on with it....

Everton have been hit, and so have Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Dragusin gets another chance at CB, something he has patiently waited for.

Without VDV's pace, I hope Romero doesn't step as much as he does today.

Back