• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

THIS. Too many mediocre players in white today.

Shows what a cash injection can do to a club - with City's finances we'd be able to afford and attract a Tevez or an Aguero as well. That would closen the gap between the two sides considerably.

Would like to see Defoe on for the second half - not because he's that good jus that Ade has been invisible and you never know when Defoe will start another purple patch. Hope rather than expectation that it might change things

Agreed. At least with Defoe we have the chance of a pot shot going in. With Ade we have.............nothing.

AVB needs to either change this at HT or within 10 mins of the second half

Awful performance so far - cant really think of anyone who's put in an acceptable performance

Not good enough. Emirates Marketing Project bossing it. Literally men vs. boys out there, City not breaking sweat and we look rushed.

Sigurdsson, Bale, Adebayor, Dembele all not good enough so far, and those are players who should be looking to make a difference. Dempsey has pretty much been our only threat. We need Bale on the wing.

Not doing too badly. Started brightly. Looks like we're going to score at some point though. Just have to keep City out.

at giving away possession. He needs to offer more than just energy and tackling.

I'd say Parker has shown for the ball, driven forward and made a few forward passes - as much as Dembele - also won fouls. We'd be fudged without Parker. One of the only mature players who look confident and up for it.

A collective holding of the head at Dempsey's missed header. We need a slice of luck. Haven't played too badly but we lose the ball too easily. That last passage of play is just our luck. I know we can score goals, but can we keep them out ? Am not so sure.

I see Dawson's reverted to type and is pumping long balls out again. Is he suffering from low confidence?

We're not playing the game we were most successful with, perhaps this is because Azza is out or perhaps there's more to it? I'd honestly consider Ade and JD up top - Ade looks more up for it than he was against Basle so perhaps that a bonus...

Going 4-4-2 will mean we'll lose 4-0 IMO. We need someone to orchestrate our football. Composure, Huddlestone is the most composed player in that squad available

Back