• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

City not even breaking sweat. We are panting and running around like headless chickens and look like we have 8 men. Its comical realy.

Agree. We're lucky to be 1 down

Bale should try going out wide for 10 mins and swap with Siggy or Dempsey

I really believe that all of our problems stem from the middle of the park. Its there that you'll either remain composed or get steamrollered.

We don't have the personnel required. In my opinion its been the issue all season. Of course the strikers have been a problem, but if you aren't strong in the middle of the park you're in for a tough time.

Would be tempted to bring THudd and Defoe on for Parker and Ade. We need some creativity in CM and need someone up top who's prepared to have a go

I really believe that all of our problems stem from the middle of the park. Its there that you'll either remain composed or get steamrollered.

We don't have the personnel required. In my opinion its been the issue all season. Of course the strikers have been a problem, but if you aren't strong in the middle of the park you're in for a tough time.

I doubt you'll find anyone that will disagree with this. The loss of Modric and VdV and the quality of replacements in Dempsey, Siggy and Demeble just hasn't worked.

Bale may be able to play down the middle, but he's a better and more threatening player down the left where he can isolate the full back or take up an extra man if they double up.

Could always take Ade off and play with 10. No discernible disadvantage but a slightly decreased chance off offside or passing to their players.

Emirates Marketing Project are dirty, strong and skillful. Very difficult to play against.
Anyone know if Carroll is injured?

We're looking far better, but it's too congested for us in the middle. I think Bale needs to go out wide, he's looking lost in the middle today.

Back