• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

Weak from Ade again. Starts in the better position to win the ball and Zabaleta still comes away with it.

Parker one of the better players. Don't get the hate for him - same old not going well find a scape goat.

When I look at Tevez and his all round game, it make me frustrated that Defoe can't do a better job for us.
Dempsey playing better today. (Despite the missed header)

Switch Bale to the left.

Ade thinks his only job is to close down in defense - rather than run and move to receive the ball.

For years now, we rarely support the winger around the box. tinkles me off no end. Players in the box, winger gets into a dangerous position around the box - then no one supports the winger for a pos one-two or alternative to cross.

Still in the game.

Parker one of the better players. Don't get the hate for him - same old not going well find a scape goat.

at giving away possession. He needs to offer more than just energy and tackling.

Edit. Dembele has been just as wasteful.

Last edited:
If only the players had been as "up for this game" as us fans were. Its been a pathetically linp display (sigh.........yet again)

Would like to see Defoe on for the second half - not because he's that good jus that Ade has been invisible and you never know when Defoe will start another purple patch. Hope rather than expectation that it might change things

Back