• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

Sick to death of our 2 central midfielders running around in circles then passing backwards.

I see Dawson's reverted to type and is pumping long balls out again. Is he suffering from low confidence?

We're not playing the game we were most successful with, perhaps this is because Azza is out or perhaps there's more to it? I'd honestly consider Ade and JD up top - Ade looks more up for it than he was against Basle so perhaps that a bonus...

Always the same when Lennon is out

I see Dawson's reverted to type and is pumping long balls out again. Is he suffering from low confidence?

We're not playing the game we were most successful with, perhaps this is because Azza is out or perhaps there's more to it? I'd honestly consider Ade and JD up top - Ade looks more up for it than he was against Basle so perhaps that a bonus...

Not just daws though. Verts pumping it long too

There is a line between being a very good player and a world class player and Bale is a very good player. He is still very immature and inexperienced footballing wise and this is what is stopping him from moving to that next level.

Last edited:
Is Holtby on the Bench? Holtby on for Parker to put himself about and do the simple things.

If we're still looking horrid, Bale to left, Siggy into the middle and Hudd on for Dembele. If you haven't got any form of sensible possession your going to get nowhere. Plus it looks like they have a couple more goals in them.

Or not actually. On second thoughts fudge it, the players available just aren't good enough anyway!!

Sick to death of our 2 central midfielders running around in circles then passing backwards.
I think Parker and Dembele have been ok, Parker clearly lacks quality but main reason is Bale is just a passenger at the moment. We need another CM. Siggy and Dempsey wide doesn't work.

Not good enough. Emirates Marketing Project bossing it. Literally men vs. boys out there, City not breaking sweat and we look rushed.

Sigurdsson, Bale, Adebayor, Dembele all not good enough so far, and those are players who should be looking to make a difference. Dempsey has pretty much been our only threat. We need Bale on the wing.

What a load of nonsense. Nothing like it at all.

Is Holtby on the Bench? Holtby on for Parker to put himself about and do the simple things.

If we're still looking horrid, Bale to left, Siggy into the middle and Hudd on for Dembele. If you haven't got any form of sensible possession your going to get nowhere. Plus it looks like they have a couple more goals in them.

Or not actually. On second thoughts fudge it, the players available just aren't good enough anyway!!

The injuries we have had this season - significant injuries to important players - have shown up the lack of quality squad depth.

HOW BLATANT WAS THE HANDBALL? Ref on the take again! Also doing his best to get in the way of our build up play.

Not to mention the handful of Dempsey's shirt. Had a debate with someone on here about the Norwich-Arse pen - saying it wasn't a pen. He maintained that rules are rulers - handful of shirt = pen.

At least we have created a couple of half chances. But Emirates Marketing Project are always a goal threat -and we aren't. I was pleased we bought Ade at the time -- he's been so disappointing, it's as if he is an entirely different player from last season.

I think Parker and Dembele have been ok, Parker clearly lacks quality but main reason is Bale is just a passenger at the moment. We need another CM. Siggy and Dempsey wide doesn't work.

Fair point - giving 4-3-3 a go but not be the worst idea and really cant be any worse than the first half. We're hoping we score rather than looking like we're going to

Back