• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

With Lennon:

............................Lloris................................
Walker.....Dawson......Vertonghen......Ekotto
.................Carroll...........Dembele..................
.........................Sigurdsson...........................
Lennon..............Adebayor....................Bale

Without Lennon:

...........................Dempsey...........................
Sigurdsson..........Adebayor....................Bale

With Lennon:

.........................Sigurdsson...........................
Lennon..............Adebayor....................Bale

Without Lennon:

...........................Dempsey...........................
Sigurdsson..........Adebayor....................Bale

I agree with the second one. I just wonder whether AVB will play 4-3-3 given that he played it v Everton and Basel (a). If he does then I can see him playing Holtby, Parker and Dembele in midfield with Bale, Ade and either Siggy/Dempsey up top. Personally I wouldn't to htat way though

I don't like Parker but he has to start. Barry and Yaya will just swat Carroll aside, he can come on later if we need him.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 29s
I hope as for my 200s game tmw we ll hv a win!!! My first 6 years in WHL was good thanks for all yido arme!lhopefully txt u in 100 game lol

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 29s
I hope as for my 200s game tmw we ll hv a win!!! My first 6 years in WHL was good thanks for all yido arme!lhopefully txt u in 100 game lol

Really not sure if AVB will start him tomorrow, has made a habit of not playing him a lot recently

Really not sure if AVB will start him tomorrow, has made a habit of not playing him a lot recently

BAE hasnt started a league game at left back since he his horror show at Liverpool.
I think he'll go with Vertonghen at left back again because City play without wingers. It will just be Milner or Nasri cutting inside.

Last edited:
BAE hasnt started a league game since he his horror show at Liverpool.
I think he'll go with Vertonghen at left back again because City play without wingers. It will just be Milner or Nasri cutting inside.

Er what?

City aren't playing with Wingers so lefts put our best CB on the wing? More of an argument to put Naughton at LB. They'll be cutting onto his stronger side.

If he plays Vert at left back I give up.

Althouggggh, Emirates Marketing Project are horrid at set pieces and adding Caulker to the mix could add threat as it did away.

Er what?

City aren't playing with Wingers so lefts put our best CB on the wing? More of an argument to put Naughton at LB. They'll be cutting onto his stronger side.

Well that's what AVB did against wingerless Everton and Fulham recently.
Vertonghen has started left back in 3 out of our last 6 league games.

Would much prefer benny for this one - don't think Naughton is up to it yet and Vert's best position is CB

Back