• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

I don't like Parker but he has to start. Barry and Yaya will just swat Carroll aside, he can come on later if we need him.

I fear they will do it to Parker as well. As I said in another thread, the dip in class in our midfield without Sandro is massive. Dembele needs to bring his A game

I'm excited (or should that be nervous?) to see what this break has done for us. A few players have seemed to be suffering fatigue recently. Dembele especially should be in better shape now. Maybe we could have a welcome return or two.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 29s
I hope as for my 200s game tmw we ll hv a win!!! My first 6 years in WHL was good thanks for all yido arme!lhopefully txt u in 100 game lol

A motivated focussed Benny is the best left back at the club so I hope AVB has been getting in his skull all week about his recent indifferent performances. Vertonghen has been fairly brick when played there IMO, especially against anyone with an iota of pace. Naughton has been hit and miss. On balance if Benny is not playing then I'd go with Naughton and keep Vertonghen in his best position.

We are about to play our biggest game of the season
Everyone feels a little bit scared

Mousa Dembele is a great player just needs to pass a little sooner
Unable to concentrate on that much this game is huge
Somehow we have to stop the one man wrecking ball that is Yaya
Time is upon us we have to deliver the goods

When the lane rocks, there is no better place
Injuries have hurt us but its time we stood up
Now is the time to show the world what we are about

We are about to play our biggest game of the season
Everyone feels a little bit scared

Mousa Dembele is a great player just needs to pass a little sooner
Unable to concentrate on that much this game is huge
Somehow we have to stop the one man wrecking ball that is Yaya
Time is upon us we have to deliver the goods

When the lane rocks, there is no better place
Injuries have hurt us but its time we stood up
Now is the time to show the world what we are about

[-o<

We will fudging do these pricks. Spoilt rich kids who won the lottery, lets put them back in their box.

Any one else noticed the similarity to last season with this game. Arsenal played them at the emirates a similar time last season,city looked out of the title race and arsenal were fighting us for 4th and think we were above them. Seem to remember arteta scored in the last 10 mins and they won 1-0, was sure they wouldnt win, was annoyed but remember thinking we would still finish above them. Its role reversal this time, goon mates i know were relieved tonight, and think they think they have probably done enough...A spurs win tomo would be HUGE!! Surely its our time now, right???

I too am strangely confident about today. Our best chance of winning is the hope that City turn up with an "end of season, thinking about the beach" attitude.

Its the good thing about being at the game, you dont have to read all the crazy and knee jerk comments posted on the match thread !!!

Here's hoping its a melt down in a good way as we win..

No, you just have to listen to the crazy knee jerk comments said in the stands instead. :p

As always im positive about my beloved Tottenham Hotspur, really nervous at moment though

Its definately going to be a cracking game, it will help us that Emirates Marketing Project wont sit back and defend, they will come at us..

We need all our players to bring their A game today, they should all be well rested and well up for today, a fast start is essential too, some luck would be helpful too and the ref not having a total Weston would be nice too

All of us that are going need to create a rocking atmosphere like we know the Lane can produce

Come on you Spurs, To Dare is To Do !!!

[video=youtube;rCk_MzbbLg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCk_MzbbLg0[/video]

Am also slightly more confident that I perhaps should be. Can see us getting a point though the eventual team news re Lennon and Aguero will massively sway my view

Who knows what would have happened last year if Redknapp had not made the dumb decision to play Crouch at home but we could and should have won the away fixture and we ran them close at their place this term.
The os sent me an e-mail about our great record if we score first. City have a better one recently so the first goal is all important.

Back