• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

I wonder if this is a deliberate tactic by AVB, to force teams to think twice about only sitting deep on the edge of their box. Especially with Bale's decent accuracy from distance. There's also often the chance to pik up rebouds if the keeper makes a save but cannot hold the shot.

That would actually require players actually running into the box.. :eek:

Think Bale will start and we'll draw 1-1 (which I would be happy with). Unless Lennon is 90% fit (and it doesn't seem that he is), I sincerely hope we don't risk him and just focus on having him right for Wigan next week which, in some respects, is a bigger game as dropping points v Wigan is worse than dropping points v Man C

Think Bale will start and we'll draw 1-1 (which I would be happy with). Unless Lennon is 90% fit (and it doesn't seem that he is), I sincerely hope we don't risk him and just focus on having him right for Wigan next week which, in some respects, is a bigger game as dropping points v Wigan is worse than dropping points v Man C

I would agree with that. I think anything we pick up tomorrow is bonus points, whereas you might say anything less than 3pts next week is dropped points

The last time Spurs won a penalty at home in the Premier League was two years ago to this day. Scored by vdV in a 3-3 draw with Arsenal.

During that solid period though I thought we played best from mid December to mid January. Thought we weren't good enough against QPR, poor away at Norwich, poor away at West Brom. In the other games we relied on brilliance from Bale more than anything else. It's funny because I thought with Sandro we looked more of a team. When Sandro was in our team, Bale wasn't winning us games single handedly.

Sandro played 22 games this season, in that time Bale scored 9 goals.

Since Sandro has been injured, Bale has scored 8 goals in the 9 games.

Imagine if we had Sandro during that period of when Bale was his hottest?

Im really excited and looking forward to tomorrow, the lovely sunshine today is helping...

The crowd really needs to be the 12th man tomorrow, a rocking Lane as Dawson said will defo lift the players

COYS

2-1

Im really excited and looking forward to tomorrow, the lovely sunshine today is helping...

The crowd really needs to be the 12th man tomorrow, a rocking Lane as Dawson said will defo lift the players

COYS

2-1

+1

if you are going people enjoy the game and get behind the team!

We need an amazing atmosphere for every game left. To be honest it should go without saying. but we know how that goes. COYS.

We need a minimum of 4 points from Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea. Can't afford to drop points in both.

If we get 13 points from our final 6 then that puts us on 71. Arse would need 8 points from their 4 games (Man U, QPR, Wigan and Saudi Sportswashing Machine) to match us. I would say that its 50/50 whether they would get those 8 points given that its very possible Man U would be them and they would draw one of the other 3

like marky, i'm quite excited and confident for this and I have no idea why. Maybe it is the sun.

like marky, i'm quite excited and confident for this and I have no idea why. Maybe it is the sun.

If Lennon is fit to start (and I mean properly fit rather than us playing someone who plays protecting an injury) then I'll be confident / hopeful. Given the comments this week, can see him missing out and then us being desperately narrow

I think if we beat Wigan, Stoke, Sunderland, Southampton it gives us a decent chance. Even a draw v Chelsea with those results make it difficult for them to finish above us

Back