• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

It's a good point. We should have more space against City though as they won't just sit back and defend.

Crush them, maybe? Lest they get to the second place :(

I just hope we don't play like we have nothing to play for because Tottenham, if they play a full team, will come at us for 90mins and it could be a nightmare to watch.

We still have a 2nd place position to consolidate

Are all Spurs fans total macarons.We still have a chance of taking over Emirates Marketing Project.You have no chance Spurs.You wont even finish in the top. 4.;)

I guess,like many of ours still live in hope of catching the Rags,they think similar.

Nothing wrong with a bit of optimism,however deluded.......

Quite frankly there's more chance of me enjoying a threesome with Beyonce and Susanna Reid than Spurs catching us ....

Ade will do what he did last time and spend half the game trying to get zab booked and sent off,hope zab keeps his head and the ref isn't conned again

Lets just sing "You just werent good enough, you werent good enough!" every time he touches the ball ..... so probably will only be heard once.

I don't think there was any belief against Wigan that we could actually catch em. However now there really is a chance. With Zaba and Clichy back in on Sunday, we should go all out and terrorise the spuds. The rags will lose to Villa. It's on the cards. BELIEVE!!!

I think we will win the game. I'm not overly concerned by the return of Bale, as I think they have rushed him back and the likely hood is, especially with his past injury record, is that he will aggravate the injury and not last the 90 mins. Clichy will cope with Lennon with ease and komps and nasty will deal with Defoe and Adebayor. Also whether or not Bale lasts the distance, he is going to be up against either zaba or richards, who are both more than capable of dealing with him. We are in good nick at the minute and regardless of who plays for them, we are stronger and better, and more importantly have no pressure on us to get in to the top four and it would be easier for them if they were playing at our place, rather than at WHL.

if we win at WHL and Villa get something from Monday night,we might yet see the implosion Manure fans nightmares are made of! Chelsea and Arsenal will have to play to win to stay in the fight for top 4 and on their day both Swansea and WBA are capable of an upset! Keep winning one game at a time lads and who knows! It ain't over till the ........

Not as much bile as they usually spew out, but it will come later I'm sure.

There is no way Lennon is making this. Defoe will be on the bench and so will Bale (unless he's rushed back)

There is no way Lennon is making this. Defoe will be on the bench and so will Bale (unless he's rushed back)

I reckon Bale will start given he's already trained for 2 days. Its not as if he's been out for 3 months and not match fit. Agree with you about Lennon and Defoe though; think AVB will play Ade rather than Defoe (ie rather than leave Defoe out for fitness reasons) given that Ade hasnt been as awful as usual recently

I just hope if he does have Bale start, it's a big decision where to play him. On the left is arguably where he's best in my view, ability to drift and cut in from the left, but I Zabaleta is an awesome full back and I have no doubt he'll snuff out Bales attempts to attack down the wing. But then theres centre, where in my view he's nullified all game, he's hardly effective there, he may score a goal but that goal seems to distract everyone from him being poor.

There's actually a reasonable silver lining if we lose on Sat - would mean that Utd couldnt clinch the title against Villa and would have to wait til the next game, which is away at Arsenal!

Same if we get a point - if Utd then beat Villa they'd be 15 points clear of City, who would have 5 remaining games

There's actually a reasonable silver lining if we lose on Sat - would mean that Utd couldnt clinch the title against Villa and would have to wait til the next game, which is away at Arsenal!

Same if we get a point - if Utd then beat Villa they'd be 15 points clear of City, who would have 5 remaining games

That's no silver lining. We just have to keep looking at ourselves here, we can't control what united will or won't do. Just help ourselves to win first and foremost.

That's no silver lining. We just have to keep looking at ourselves here, we can't control what united will or won't do. Just help ourselves to win first and foremost.

Of course its a silver lining; am not saying its what we want but Arse prob need to win 3 of their 5 remaining games so if they fail to beat Fulham on Sat and then Utd are going all out to beat them, it put one hell of a lot of pressure on them

Of course its a silver lining; am not saying its what we want but Arse prob need to win 3 of their 5 remaining games so if they fail to beat Fulham on Sat and then Utd are going all out to beat them, it put one hell of a lot of pressure on them

Ok it's a silver lining, but right now if we lose to City, any other results aren't necessarily going to cheer me up. Also I think United will go out to beat Arsenal regardless. And i think with no pressure they might even enjoy it.

Ok it's a silver lining, but right now if we lose to City, any other results aren't necessarily going to cheer me up. Also I think United will go out to beat Arsenal regardless. And i think with no pressure they might even enjoy it.

Unless either of scum or bluescum lose (or at least draw) there's really nothing positive about us nothing getting 3 points.

Unless either of scum or bluescum lose (or at least draw) there's really nothing positive about us nothing getting 3 points.

Personally I would take all three of us drawing this weekend. All three of us have games we were 'could' win but none have games were we are nailed on favourites to win and given the Bale / Lennon situation, getting the saem result as Arse and cheatski wouldnt be a disaster. You can easily make a case for each of us winning/drawing/losing though with it seeming like Lennon might be on the bench at the very best, no Sandro, no Kaboul and Bale coming back from an injury, I think we have the hardest task. Just hope that Jol gives Fulham a kick up the backside after their result on Wed and that their players feel like they owe the fans something

If Arsenal lose on Saturday. A silver lining for me would be that losing to City won't seem AS bad. But that's a big IF. I can't see Arsenal even dropping points at Fulham.

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Tottenham: Have had the most shots on target (205) in the PL this season whilst allowing their opponents the fewest shots (315)

That's shots ON TARGET, Liverpool have had by far the most shots.

I wonder if this is a deliberate tactic by AVB, to force teams to think twice about only sitting deep on the edge of their box. Especially with Bale's decent accuracy from distance. There's also often the chance to pik up rebouds if the keeper makes a save but cannot hold the shot.

Back