• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

brick... that's true. Since Crouchie's OG at their patch, we got smashed 5-1, lost 3-2, and lost 2-1 this season. I used to look forward to playing City and Everton.

You know that c*** Nasri is nailed on to score.

Their scores are clearly descending the first few terms of the Fibonacci series, while ours are alternating, ternary and nonzero. We must be going to win 2-1 :)

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Travel update for Sunday's 1.30pm KO v Emirates Marketing Project: There will be no services via Northumberland Park.

How about..... we match them for half an hour, have the better chances then they score with their first real opening. They net a second on about 71 mins as we toil, unable to create an opening. Sound realistic? Thought so.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Travel update for Sunday's 1.30pm KO v Emirates Marketing Project: There will be no services via Northumberland Park.

For the 4th game this season 1/2 main stations where thousands travel to and from is shut, alongside the games when the Victoria Line is shut too

Its a fudging farce, are they going to do things like this when we move to the bigger stadium..

Twitter / BenPearceSpurs: AVB says Bale, Defoe and Lennon are all in contention to face Emirates Marketing Project on Sunday. He's 'pretty confident' Bale will be fit. “There has been a good recovery from Defoe, he’s trained with the team all week. Gazza [Bale] has been training also, just the last two days with the team but on his own since the beginning of the week. Lennon's been recovering progressively, there's still a chance. He hasn't trained with the team yet, there's 1 more session to go"

Spurs boss provides injury updates on Bale, Defoe and Lennon - Tottenham Hotspur - Tottenham Journal

Last edited:
If Bale has been training with the team for 2 days and has another 48 hours recovery time before the game then surely he'll be available to start. Doesnt sound like Lennon is likely to start though

Question therefore is whether AVB will play Bale out wide so that we have some width or through the middle

I wonder if Lennon doesn't make it we might line up with Holtby CM and Dembele RM.

----------------------Lloris--------------------------
Walker-------Dawson-------Verts---------Ekotto (please!)
Dembele----Parker----Holtby--------Siggurddson
-----------------------Bale--------------------------
---------------------Adebayor-----------------------

Means we will be very narrow though. I think we would personally have more joy with Bale out left for this one. We need an outlet. When Lennon is out and Bale plays centrally we look so easy to stop.

Means we will be very narrow though. I think we would personally have more joy with Bale out left for this one. We need an outlet. When Lennon is out and Bale plays centrally we look so easy to stop.

I agree. And if we play narrow then their full backs can tuck in and it makes it easier for them to stop Bale by restricting space and with the full backs more able to cover in behind the CBs

Has Bale had a particularly strong game at home playing centrally. For me most of his good games in that position have come from away from home. Actually most of his good performances have been away from home.

He scored a brace v Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Lyon but 3 of the 4 goals were freekicks which he could have taken had he been playing on the left.

Has Bale had a particularly strong game at home playing centrally. For me most of his good games in that position have come from away from home. Actually most of his good performances have been away from home.

He scored a brace v Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Lyon but 3 of the 4 goals were freekicks which he could have taken had he been playing on the left.

West Ham away

Back