• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

Er.....if we win all our remaining, including the game in hand we have over Arse now, we will finish above them, and hence at least 4th.

you're aware this includes having to defeat Emirates Marketing Project and chelsea? having squandered opportunities against fulham and liverpool, arguably weaker opposition. think that's the point he's making.

I doubt Mancini will risk Aguero or Silva in what is a pretty pointless game for them. I'd be shocked if we see their best lineup especially when they have a cup final coming up and they will want to keep their players fit.

Well I guess that means they will play Edin Dzeko who seems to delight in scoring against us.

If we win all our remaining games we will finish 1 point ahead of them irrespective of their results = 4th at least

I stand corrected, unfortunately I do not see us beating Emirates Marketing Project, and without Bale I do not see us getting anything, lets hope I am wrong

I stand corrected, unfortunately I do not see us beating Emirates Marketing Project, and without Bale I do not see us getting anything, lets hope I am wrong

I feel the same way, mate

One way to approach this is prepare for the worst and mentally accept we've blown it (vintage spurs) - anything else would be a bonus

Point at the weekend would be a good result, though being Spurs I can see us winning on Sunday and then losing to Wigan the week after

I see this place is as happy as ever today.

Live for the moment lads and don't worry about stuff you can't change.

you're aware this includes having to defeat Emirates Marketing Project and chelsea? having squandered opportunities against fulham and liverpool, arguably weaker opposition. think that's the point he's making.

Well, it wasn't the point made, and mathematically we can do it. But I accept the points you raise and agree with them.

I am way ahead of you

Me too. It's just the way I've become conditioned to Spurs, and life generally.

Example............I'm on 2 weeks standby at work at the moment. The last 2 nights, 2 seperate people went sick, and I got called in to cover. I convinced myself that one of those would be sick again tonight, as it's her last night on shift for 2 weeks, and I would be doing my 3rd night in a row. However, just had text to say she will be in and I'm stood down. major bonus.

That is how I treat things with Spurs. Fear the worst, rejoice when something better happens.

Let's be honest here................how many of you had us down to lose at Old Trafford earlier in the season, only to be shocked and delighted at the outcome? Be honest.

Me too. It's just the way I've become conditioned to Spurs, and life generally.

Example............I'm on 2 weeks standby at work at the moment. The last 2 nights, 2 seperate people went sick, and I got called in to cover. I convinced myself that one of those would be sick again tonight, as it's her last night on shift for 2 weeks, and I would be doing my 3rd night in a row. However, just had text to say she will be in and I'm stood down. major bonus.

That is how I treat things with Spurs. Fear the worst, rejoice when something better happens.

Let's be honest here................how many of you had us down to lose at Old Trafford earlier in the season, only to be shocked and delighted at the outcome? Be honest.

Probably a similar number to those who expected us to win our home games against Wigan and Fulham only to be shocked and disgusted at the outcome... but such is the unpredictable roller-coaster ride that it is being a Tottenham fan [-o<:-&\o/

I doubt Mancini will risk Aguero or Silva in what is a pretty pointless game for them. I'd be shocked if we see their best lineup especially when they have a cup final coming up and they will want to keep their players fit.

I doubt Mancini sees this as a pointless game.

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Tottenham: Have had the most shots on target (205) in the PL this season whilst allowing their opponents the fewest shots (315)

That's shots ON TARGET, Liverpool have had by far the most shots.

Probably a similar number to those who expected us to win our home games against Wigan and Fulham only to be shocked and disgusted at the outcome... but such is the unpredictable roller-coaster ride that it is being a Tottenham fan [-o<:-&\o/

And therein lies the rub

Back