• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

Concede loads of goals from counter attacks

Don't work on not conceding goals from counter attacks over pre season

Furious with so much of that second half after a superb first half. All the problems from last year were there to see.

Brainless decisions from some of our lads. Porro hopping around and Ange fudging letting him do it. Absolutely brainless. Should have been off 2-3 minutes earlier and it presented them with a chance.

The subs? fudge me, don’t throw two kids in when we are chasing the win. Bergvall is a player but he made one really, really poor error that could have been costly. Gray looked a bit nervy and his passing was a little off in terms of being tentative of behind players. Throw one in, not two.

So disappointed because I think what we’ll see this season is what we saw last season. Some brilliance and some head scratching naivety.

Poor showing from the offence. I got tinkled at the way we were slowing down play. I really hope this is improved in the next game. I expected much better from Son, Maddison and Johnson.
Maddison was good in the first half and was shocking in the second. Son is terrible, he add’s nothing unless he comes inside and shoots and he isn’t doing that now.

When we fall apart, at least we fall apart as a unit. Except Bergvall. He is our new golden boy and can do no wrong. Should have won that, this Leicester side is relegation material if they don't up their game significantly. But an away point is an away point, quite a few positives from it. When we play for both halves we will win games.

fudging pathetic! I had high hopes for us this year, but we're just the same as last season. Powder puff pussies! Neat and tidy but absolutely ZERO killer instinct! This is a game we should win 3-0, but somehow we manage to fudge it up in the most sexy of sexy ways.
Nothing has changed, unfortunately.

Frustrating. The fact that everybody sees that we need to shoot more for like 8 months and Postecoglou doesn't, baffles me. Also the lack of defending set pieces and him telling us that are bigger problems we need to solve is again crazy.

Johnson - not good enough. Not skillful enough, doesn't have the right application and a lack of effort/desire.
Maddison - a fair weather player, if the going gets tough he disappears.
Son - on the decline unfortunately. The things he had (pace/shooting) seem to have deserted him.

Ok positives haha

Gray and Bergvall just look quality.
We dominated away. Never easy.
Vicario made a great save or two
We are undefeated lol

Too many players are ‘shy’ finishing. Solanke too. Obviously a bit nervous on his debut. But oh how they lack conviction in attack. To really *attack* the ball. So many times there is hesitancy. A pause, a quick check…and the moment is gone. The sheer determination and singular vision to hit the back of the net is missing. Apart from Poro who has that. The others are too ‘English’ - polite, nervous, lack singular conviction in front of goal.

You could watch that game back and find more than 10 openings where we lacked that sheer determination to score. There’s a pause where a player delays a run, a hesitant shot that isn’t into the corner of the goal, a header lacking bullet force etc etc

We have a squad that lacks instinctive finishers.

Last edited:
Back