• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

Nothing here we haven't seen before. If teams sit off and allow us the ball we can look a good side but as soon they have a go, put the pressure on we look lost and our defensive shape is hopeless. Better teams than Leicester will tear through us.

Oh and the technical deficiencies of Johnson and Werner stick out like Elephant ears.

Romero is very unintelligent with his passes, he put Bergval in danger passing him the ball when he had no options and he done the same with Spence but fortunately Spence manage to find a pass around the corner.

Not enough movement for me, too many players standing static and not moving into spaces. Son is not the guy anymore, he was absolutely shocking tonight.

Poor showing from the offence. I got tinkled at the way we were slowing down play. I really hope this is improved in the next game. I expected much better from Son, Maddison and Johnson.

Frustrating game over all. Chances but couldn't take them. Still giving chances up at the other end.

Bergvall looks ready for the PL, but we will need to expect mistakes at times

fudge off Tottenham, fudging brick

2 points cost us CL last season, we've dropped that already, against a fudging pub team

utter garbage, I hate this fudging system

bunch of useless clams

Poor showing from the offence. I got tinkled at the way we were slowing down play. I really hope this is improved in the next game. I expected much better from Son, Maddison and Johnson.

Could have had a lot more shots. Son especially not decisive enough & Maddison had one first half where he should have shot.

Johnson isn't good enough and Son only works in certain scenarios.

Back