• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

We nearly got done again better finish and in trouble. Shapes awful when we are countered.

As I have said my one issue what I’ve seen pre season and tonight is the same vulnerability is there.

How many times we seen similar play out. Way too many. Can’t bury our heads in sand. There’s issues that have not been addressed.

Leicester will be in around the bottom of the table to.

We nearly got done again better finish and in trouble. Shapes awful when we are countered.

As I have said my one issue what I’ve seen pre season and tonight is the same vulnerability is there.

How many times we seen similar play out. Way too many. Can’t bury our heads in sand. There’s issues that have not been addressed.

we don't appear to have fixed anything

Leicester will be in around the bottom of the table to.

Yeah same poor defensive mistakes.

The realization that Son may be on his final stretch and needs to be benched ASAP if he doesn't pull himself together is beginning to sink in. He doesn't even shoot anymore, which is his best trait. He's so unbelievably cautious, and a cautious Son is a harmless Son.
I don't think he wears responsibility well. He needs to be free just to play his game, especially as his powers are in decline.

Yeah same poor defensive mistakes.
It’s when we transition from attack to defence. We are all over the shop. It’s scary poor at times.

Look could have been very different but we were sloppy infront of goal again. We need to be scoring 2-3 every week if we are going to defend as we do. Need a better balance.

Back