• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v ACF Fiorentina***

Nope.

We should lodge an official complaint though. This guy is not a professional ref. he just won a competition or something. Has not got a notion about how to ref a football.

really? we cant appeal that joke of a yellow card! That is gross insubordination!

My commentators a bit more factually driven, but they are Septics.

Oh my! Mason .... wonderful shot

I fudging LOVE this team! 3-0 up against on of the best teams in Italy, with 3 minutes to go, and we are still looking to score more!

Should've been a second yellow on Wimmer, he clearly, clearly got the ball first but the man fell over so that's a second yellow right? When you have the badger on your shirt, yes?

There is absolutely zero chance of Alderweireld going off

Hmmm maybe but this win will worthless without backing it up.
I've been saying all along that Poch hasn't changed the team enough to prevent any slacking in the league games coming up.
I would have started CCV and Wimmer, left Ali out altogether.
A defeat tonight isn't as bad as dropped points on Sunday.
I blo&dy hope I'm wrong

There's no need to thank me for the OMT ;)

giphy.gif

I just hope that whoever starts the Swansea one puts in a bit of effort :D

Back