• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v ACF Fiorentina***

Hmmm maybe but this win will worthless without backing it up.
I've been saying all along that Poch hasn't changed the team enough to prevent any slacking in the league games coming up.
I would have started CCV and Wimmer, left Ali out altogether.
A defeat tonight isn't as bad as dropped points on Sunday.
I blo&dy hope I'm wrong

It's the best use of rotation that I have ever seen from a Spurs manager.

There's no need to thank me for the OMT ;)

giphy.gif

I just hope that whoever starts the Swansea one puts in a bit of effort :D

Thank you Milo!

I love you!

ya smug git!

MoM was Alli, but Mason was extremely good slotting in seamlessly to the midfield, and to score, and that volley, great game.

Lovely to see that SPINE with Lloris Toby Dier, makes us so much stronger than when we frigged around with Vorm Dier Bentaleb

Only saw the second half, but we were excellent! Great energy, we were quick going forward, lots of good movement from everyone.

How I wish Mason's attempt towards the end would've gone in! Would've been a fantastic goal.

Great finish by Lamela for his goal. The way he tracked back to shoot from there, very good skill.

A bit harsh with the yellow for Alli, but it did look to me like he was trying to get fouled there. Still not sure that warrants a yellow card.

4-1 on aggregate against the third best team in Italy isn't bad, especially considering how far they got last year.

Get in!

Good stuff but with how that panned out we need a midfield on Sunday of benteleb, mason, alli, lamela and son imo, with alli withdrawn early in second half.

Routine 3-0 win against the 3rd best team in Italy during our worse injury crisis of the season. Really enjoyable game. Loved the park lane / shelf side chant that went on for around 10 minutes after the Lamela goal.

Ah, yes, went on for a long time! Best I've heard our home fans in a long while. Good going! :)

Routine 3-0 win against the 3rd best team in Italy during our worse injury crisis of the season. Really enjoyable game. Loved the park lane / shelf side chant that went on for around 10 minutes after the Lamela goal.

What was it? When is the draw?

Does this team remind anyone of the Forest team that came up and won the Fist Division in their first season up.

Then signed Trevor Francis and won back to back European Cups?

Can we dream?

Back