• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v ACF Fiorentina***

Great performance but let's not lose sight of the fact that Sunday is the important game rather than tonight's.
Anything less than a win against Swansea will be a disaster.

Time to sub Ali,Toby and Dier please.

Last edited:
Aside from being a high functioning side, we also can find ways now past a team that sits back and tries to counter, or one that tries to get in our face. Great energy, and confidence allowing the talent to flow. What Toby and Dele have done coming in, reshuffling Dier - just awesome.

Onomah for Lamela - COYS !!!

Great performance but let's not sight of the fact that Sunday is the important game rather than tonight's.
Anything less than a win against Swansea will be a disaster.

Time to sub Ali,Toby and Dier please.

There is absolutely zero chance of Alderweireld going off

This ref is out of his fudging mind! I'd like to do that to him and see what he thinks! clam! Disgraceful 'performance' jesus that has annoyed me!!!!

I assume that is CCV next to Vorm on the bench.

Looks like Steve Caulker made beautiful sexy love to Will Smith and produced a love child

Back