• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Olympic games Paris 2024

Josh Kerr can just fudge off. He's got no chance of winning a race if he has to do the race by himself. Couldn't even win when getting a tow for 1450 meters.
I realise you are supporting the other team in that one, and I agree they concentrated too much on each other, but Josh Kerr did break the UK national record!

Jonathan Edwards still stands for the triple too … that from 94/95 IIRC
I haven't followed it closely but I think recently someone got really close to that triple jump record. I remember watching Edwards when he broke those records, Was massive news back in the day

“Triathlon mixed relay”

Of All the contrived events at the olympics!

There are too many medal events in things like cycling swimming and athletics as it is.

I think the mixed events are pretty cool personally, nice to see some slightly different events and tactics.

I haven't followed it closely but I think recently someone got really close to that triple jump record. I remember watching Edwards when he broke those records, Was massive news back in the day
What made Edwards really special was that it looked so effortless and easy!

What part of IF she has an XY chromosomes then biologically she is a man do you not get?
If you find science distasteful that's your problem.

When speaking about her I have used her preferred pronouns. I couldn't care less if people identify as a male, female, or whatever, it has no impact on me. Again you're just looking to find offence whereeever you can and it's boring.
What I don't get is the part where that isn't true. Or at the very least isn't a statement supported by a strong scientific consensus.

If she is intersex and has xy chromosomes that doesn't mean that biologically she's a man. That means that biologically she's intersex and that there's not really a clear standard for saying that biologically she's a man.

As an example people who are intersex may have some cells with XY chromosomes, some that do not.

Essentially my opinion:

You may call that an unscientific opinion all you want, but a lot of actual scientists, actual biologists, would agree with that.

That's of course ignoring that we have one disreputable source for the claim that she even has XY chromosomes.

I'm not looking to find offense wherever I can. I think I said in my first post that I wasn't looking to have a go and that this is a topic a lot of people don't have a lot of knowledge on.

Back