• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Its a difficult show to watch isnt it, you have to 100% focus on it, superb though

Oooooh it's sooooo gooood.

tumblr_mm50seVS4k1spnv4zo1_500.gif

tumblr_mm50seVS4k1spnv4zo2_500.gif

tumblr_mm50seVS4k1spnv4zo3_500.gif

tumblr_mm50seVS4k1spnv4zo4_500.gif

In the later series it looks as though he is painfully trying to be funny, jumps on a lot of other people's laughs. Great show. Stephen Fry is a geezer

Haha never heard Fry refered to as a geezer before

Find him a bit of pompus taco myself.

Latest episode of game of thrones was actually hard to watch, made me feel sick.

Epic television but not for the squeamish at all... :eek:

Is he the guy with the curly hair? He's brilliant. Looks as though he's not trying at all to be funny which just makes him even funnier.

Unfunny gooner gobbrick.

Enjoy the program apart from him though, he always tends to take the limelight from actually funny comedians, they get some good folks on there (apart from Jo Brand, who can actually fudge off)

the fall last night got a bit intense,the number of killings now is nearly in double figures ......british crime thrillers do get knocked sometimes but this is quality and very good production and direction. Only 5 episodes but a new series next year already given a go ahead.

the fall last night got a bit intense,the number of killings now is nearly in double figures ......british crime thrillers do get knocked sometimes but this is quality and very good production and direction. Only 5 episodes but a new series next year already given a go ahead.

Gillian Anderson =P~

Looking forward to series 3 of Luther. Anyone know when its due to commence?

I too enjoyed person of interest, also into Golden Boy at the moment.

Looking forward to series 3 of Luther. Anyone know when its due to commence?

I too enjoyed person of interest, also into Golden Boy at the moment.

From a TV Wise.co.uk website,

The BBC has released the first three official images (see below) for the upcoming four episode third season of their drama series Luther, which is set to premiere on BBC One in the UK and BBC America in the US later this year.

Created by Neil Cross, Luther follows Detective Chief Investigator John Luther, a near-genius detective struggling to cope with his own demons as he investigates major crimes for the Metropolitan Police Service. The drama series is produced by BBS Drama Productions and stars Idris Elba, Warren Brown, Ruth Wilson, Paul McGann, Dermot Crowley, Michael Smiley, Aimee-Ffion Edwards and Nikki Amuka-Bird.. In the show’s third season, John Luther is back under intense pressure, with two conflicting crimes to investigate and a ruthless ex-copper determined to bring him down. Luther’s life is his job; that is until love crosses his path and offers him a chance of happiness.

Hannibal Episode 5 - well that was fudgein gross.

Google blood eagle - nasty brick.

Great show though

Just finished watching season 6 of Curb your Enthusiasm

Larry and the Blacks.. Comedy Gold. fudging brilliant, funniest thing I have watched for ages.

Back