• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone watching Hannibal?

2 Episodes in and I would highly highly recommend it. I think it's still on catch up on Sky/Sky Go.

The way it's been filmed is brilliant.

[video=youtube;wIeJe56z6bM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIeJe56z6bM[/video]

Totally agree. Very well acted and slightly disturbing :eek:

Ive just started watching Arrested Development, its awesome, very funny, why on earth have I not watched this before !!!

Just watched the last ever US Office, some good cameo appearances from pervious stars, always enjoyed this show, a good funny way to end

Just watched Hannibal episode one

Slightly disturbing but looks very very good - anything with Fishbourne is fine by me - super actor

Re: Hannibal.

They love a Brit playing American in the US don't they. \o/

Hannibal
Walking Dead
Lie To Me
House
Homeland
The Wire

..any more?

Ok im a touch confused with Hannibal - ive only seen two - the thing is im not sure whether im spoiling it or not.

Lecter - eats people - he is a fudgein cannibal. However there are serial killers who are fudged up killing people. Is Hannibal involved in these murders? if so - how so? if not? then how is Hannibal getting the body parts to eat etc?

I am totally fudgein confused.

Ok im a touch confused with Hannibal - ive only seen two - the thing is im not sure whether im spoiling it or not.

Lecter - eats people - he is a fudgein cannibal. However there are serial killers who are fudged up killing people. Is Hannibal involved in these murders? if so - how so? if not? then how is Hannibal getting the body parts to eat etc?

I am totally fudgein confused.

Now I can't say for certain but my impression was that he is somehow getting people to commit crimes using psychological manipulation whilst staying in the background and maybe even killing others (undetected) for himself.

I watched an interview with the guy playing Will Graham where he mentioned that the 'game' Lecter is playing with Graham is that he can use his fragile mind to shape him and the investigation/s into anything he wants.

It's definitely interesting to watch it develop though!

Now I can't say for certain but my impression was that he is somehow getting people to commit crimes using psychological manipulation whilst staying in the background and maybe even killing others (undetected) for himself.

I watched an interview with the guy playing Will Graham where he mentioned that the 'game' Lecter is playing with Graham is that he can use his fragile mind to shape him and the investigation/s into anything he wants.

It's definitely interesting to watch it develop though!

That makes sense, I just thought I was missing the point. I initially in the first episode thought it was the FBI guy who was hannibal haha but that aint the case.

I will watch it develop as it looks good and have enjoyed it. The guy who plays Hannibal is brilliant to be honest. Great suits.

Never thought we would see the Mother of Dragons arse again!!! great stuff, its a show that keeps on giving.

watched all the Hannibal series last couple of days - not a bad little show, what day does it air in the States?

Watched the first episode of Boardwalk Empire. Feel like its going to be awesome. If anyone can carry a series its Steve Buscemi. Dunno how HBO can keep their quality so high. Greatest channel ever.

Back