• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Holy fudge the last 10 mins of Game of Thrones this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hid away from any spoilers and just finished watching it tonight. fudging gobsmacked!!!!!!

Curb Your Enthusiasm is absolute genius comedy programming. A must-see. Larry David is immense and his supporting cast is fantastic. I would do obscene things to Cheryl..,

Just finished season 1 of GoT, enjoyed the series the more that it progressed. Before tonight's screenings, I was a bit :/ but think its starting to get 'serious' now.

I have never ever seen GoT

I may well have to commence watching it

From the start im presuming?

Yeah, you should, takes a while but it has boobs, battles, funny outrageous lines and the obligatory villain that you want to see the back of!! What's not to like?

Has anyone watched Corleone on Sky Arts? Called Il Capo Dei Capi in Italian i think

Last episode on this Friday. Thought it was really good, not as cinematic as say the Sporanos, but more truthful of the way of life of a Mafiosa

Been working a fair bit at home recently so had opportunities to watch Frasier - serious what a fudgein show that was. It is just SO funny. I dont think I appreciated it when it was first on, maybe as I was younger but it definitely hits the right buttons now.

I just got the complete box set off of Amazon recently, worked my way through the first few discs of season 1, it's fantastic.

agreed, they should have finished with ep 9, all of this could have waited till the next season

No no no no.

The way ep 9 finished was perfect. Had the series ended there you'd be sat for a year thinking WTF. ep 10 on the other hand was simply a transition to what season 4 will be about. I still thought it was a solid ep, even if it didn't have another WTF moment.

Currently reading the books. Highly recommended if you haven't already. So much more background and detail on the history of the realm and some very good subtle differences with characters and how certain scenes play out. Loving it.

No no no no.

The way ep 9 finished was perfect. Had the series ended there you'd be sat for a year thinking WTF. ep 10 on the other hand was simply a transition to what season 4 will be about. I still thought it was a solid ep, even if it didn't have another WTF moment.

Currently reading the books. Highly recommended if you haven't already. So much more background and detail on the history of the realm and some very good subtle differences with characters and how certain scenes play out. Loving it.

And they've saved the best parts of the book they're currently filming for next season. Some ****s will finally get their comeuppance. Mwahahaha.

Back