• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Yep was fantastic. It's gonna take something to beat the second season for me but it's started off very well (no surprise there).

The only season of TV i enjoyed more than the second season of 'Game of Thrones' is the 4th season of Dexter.

I think this season of game of thrones has been a bit of a slow burner.. Nowhere near as good as the first two seasons yet.

I can sense something massive on the horizon though.. Hopefully Joffreys shock death.

Having Read all the books (So Far) Its so difficult to contribute to the GOT series threads without ruining it for people - but there are some big things in store

Slightly gutted about the death of my favourite prostitute last night. I will miss those breasts all the others are tiny.

Is it me or does British tv suck? Don't watch anything except The Apprentice, even that is starting to annoy me. People will watch any brick if its on ITV or BBC rather than switch to other channels and find better programs in lesser known channels. Case in point, just started watching Sons Of Anarchy.

Is it me or does British tv suck? Don't watch anything except The Apprentice, even that is starting to annoy me. People will watch any brick if its on ITV or BBC rather than switch to other channels and find better programs in lesser known channels. Case in point, just started watching Sons Of Anarchy.

The odd good thing but on the whole all I watch is US shows Ive downloaded

Having Read all the books (So Far) Its so difficult to contribute to the GOT series threads without ruining it for people - but there are some big things in store

I really hated the last couple of books. Was too many characters to explore them all properly and lots of focus on ones that I didn't really like. Either the writer wrote himself into a few holes or disappeared up his own arse - not sure which.

i think people get lured in by the high production values of american tv tbh - for the most part, from what ive watched most of their tv shows are the same dirge they've always made just with more money behind it now.

Sherlock, as an example of a uk show made with generous amounts of money, is a better show than almost anything america has had to offer since the days of The Sopranos and The Wire

i think people get lured in by the high production values of american tv tbh - for the most part, from what ive watched most of their tv shows are the same dirge they've always made just with more money behind it now.

Sherlock, as an example of a uk show made with generous amounts of money, is a better show than almost anything america has had to offer since the days of The Sopranos and The Wire

Once again, we disagree. We don't have anything on our screen even close to the likes of Breaking Bad, Dexter or Homeland just to name a few.

i hope you think better of me than that :eek:

ive discussed both shows in this thread at some point if you require proof of my attitude towards them.

Back