• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

To my knowledge, none if the original cast, outside Zachary Quinto, have gone on to enjoy success with any other projects.

Let's hope that if they are bringing the show back, they have a big enough wallet to get Zachary Quinto onboard. Heroes without Sylar is like Star Wars without Darth Vader.

Hopefully Hayden Panettiere is back too but that's for a totally different reason! :D

Hit sci-fi TV series Heroes is set to return for 13 new episodes next year under the title Heroes Reborn, it has been announced

US network NBC is keeping quiet on whether any of the mythology’s original cast will be starring, but “visionary creator” Tim Kring will be directing once again.

“The enormous impact Heroes had on the television landscape when it first launched in 2006 was eye-opening,”Jennifer Salke, president of NBC Entertainment, said in a statement.

“Shows with that kind of resonance don’t come around often and we thought it was time for another installment.

“We look forward to all the new textures and layers Tim plans to add to his original concept. Until we get closer to air in 2015, the show will be appropriately shrouded in secrecy, but we won’t rule out the possibility of some of the show’s original cast members popping back in.”

Masi Oka, who played Hiro Nakamura, hinted at a possible return on Twitter after the remake was promoted during NBC’s weekend Winter Olympics coverage.

NBC also plans to introduce new characters and a self-contained plot to the show through a digital series released ahead of its return, E! Online reports.

The original series of Heroes also featured Hayden Panettiere, Zachary Quinto, Jack Coleman, Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar and Ali Larte as ordinary people who wake up to find they have superpowers

got proper ****e at the end...

Line of Duty on tonight....excellent dama,got to admit Keely Hawes is acting her socks off in this drama,still not sure if she is telling the truth or not.

The writing is superb and the tension is building up.

Just watched first few episodes of walking dead series 4 good stuff thought internment was a great episode that was last I watched. Plus first episode of True detective very good think I'm going to get hooked on it .

Really enjoyed the first episode of True Detective. Heard it was a slow burn before I watched so I knew what to expect but I've heard it only gets better. HBO really are unmatched in terms of the number of great tv shows they have produced:

The Sopranos
The Wire
Band Of Brothers
The Pacific
Six Feet Under
Game Of Thrones
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Larry Sanders Show
Deadwood

I'm not a fan of all of those but most of them are either critically adored, got big ratings or both. I've probably missed some too.

There's a HBO cartoon called Life and Times of Tim (I think) which is a hidden gem. Also Generation Kill, Carnivale.... I'm sure there are more.

There's a HBO cartoon called Life and Times of Tim (I think) which is a hidden gem. Also Generation Kill, Carnivale.... I'm sure there are more.

This is brilliant. Completely forgot about it. Very dry humour. The episode with the pot dealer and the codewords had me in stitches

Started season 2 of Fringe tonight. I really enjoyed the episode. Nicely sets up the season ahead with a good number if question marks.

Great new aussie show out, Fat Tony & Co, its a sort of prequel to one of the underbelly series, really enjoy these

Back