• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

House of Cards will be returning soon. House of Lies has also returned and is brilliant.

Watched the first series of the Bridge. Enjoyed it although I thought it got a bit OTT and also the main Mexican guy's acting was awful when he was trying to do extreme anger.

The After pilot is up to DL

The X Files creator, Chris Carter, is set to write and direct the project. Georgeville Television is to produce, and its CEO Marc Rosen said that “Chris has woven his mythology magic within a very human, grounded story about the moment when we realize all of our worst fears about the world and its future.

Season 01, Episode 01 – “Pilot”
Eight strangers are thrown together by mysterious forces and must help each other survive in a violent world that defies explanation

yeah, i wonder how the rest of the season will pan out - episode per group and then a couple at the end where they find each other i guess.

Good times.

[video=youtube;fo4_r5RlBII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo4_r5RlBII[/video]

I did not know 24 was coming back until i saw this post!! Cool. Me and the missus love it. Is it a full 24 epidodes again or just a one off special?

Im assuming touch is not coming back then. I got into that late. Another bunch of hours invested in a program for nothing.

I did not know 24 was coming back until i saw this post!! Cool. Me and the missus love it. Is it a full 24 epidodes again or just a one off special?

Im assuming touch is not coming back then. I got into that late. Another bunch of hours invested in a program for nothing.

I think it's 13 episodes or similar. Not 24.

Its still gonna be over the course of a day, but in less episodes so it'll skip some time here and there

Finished S1 of The Following and absolutely loved it. I hated the pilot and my wife persuaded me to carry on and it just got better with each episode.

We've got about 5 eps of S2 to begin now! \o/

Back