• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I believe it's coming on the 21st January.. season 2 of 'The Following'

Looking forward to watching True Detective on Atlantic as well, two main characters played by Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, its an eight-part series.

A few series starting are Shameless US on more 4 on the 12th (for me a lot better than UK version), The Kumars on Sky 1 from the 15th, also on the 15th is something called Mob City, being shown on FOX uk channel whilst the BBC has starting The Musketeers and Call the Midwife starting on h 19th. Girls Season 3 starts on the 20th on Atlantic, whilst The Middle on the 21st and Stella 24th returns on Sky 1. The Blacklist returns at the end of the month(28th).

On the 18th is a comedy called The Spoils of Babylon which is on FOX, starring Will Ferrel, Jessica Alba, Toby McGuire and Tim Robbins, may be worth a sky+ recording.

Mob City starts on Fox this week, decent cast produced by Frank Darabont of The Walking Dead

The true story of a decades-long conflict between the Los Angeles Police Department, under the determined leadership of Police Chief William Parker, and ruthless criminal elements led by Mickey Cohen, a one-time boxer who rose to the top of L.A.’s criminal world. The series is a fast-paced crime drama set in Los Angeles during the 1940s and '50s. It's a world of glamorous movie stars, powerful studio heads, returning war heroes, a powerful and corrupt police force and an even more dangerous criminal network determined to make L.A. its West Coast base

Shameless US starts its 4th season tonight and House of Lies its 3rd, wahoooo, awesome shows, Girls and Episodes with new seasons too tonight

So I've seen:

The Wire
Breaking bad
Homeland
Game of thrones
Spartacus
Suits
The Following

Still making my way through The Sopranos.

Yet to see the walking dead, boardwalk empire, dexter.

I've heard sons of anarchy is great and band of brothers.

Problem I have with a lot of those is making sure the mrs will watch too

I've seen (in no particular order):

The Sopranos
The Wire
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Lost
Dexter
Firefly
Suits
Band of Brothers

Four episodes into Season 2 of The Bridge (Bron/Broen) and so far it hasn't disappointed.

If you haven't watched Season 1 yet I would strongly strongly suggest that you do, the twist and turns were so much I was on tenterhooks after just one episode! Incredible television and great opening credits.

[video=youtube;3qEaG4Dw3FE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qEaG4Dw3FE[/video]

This. And there's at least one more season to come. :D

Absolutely.

When they were writing the first episode of this series with the 'how did he do it' hysteria surrounding it they must have been contently chuckling away thinking "pah, we've not even started to **** around with you yet people!"

Last edited:
Anyone seen Generation Kill? Only a miniseries but awesome, awesome.
Yes few years back really enjoyed it.
Just on last few episodes of third series of Game of thrones also really enjoying it. Got so much to watch at the minute plus few things want to catch coming up.

And got to ask how are people finding latest season of boardwalk empire I'm 5 episodes in and I'm finding it slow going compared to last three series does it improve ??

Boardwalk Empire has just been confirmed for its 5th and final season, Shame i was looking forward to at least another 3.

Back