• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone on here watch HBO's new series True Detective with Woody Harrellson and Matthew McConaughey? I really enjoyed the first episode.

I've just checked and it doesn't seem to be on sky yet (or anytime either).

I'm really looking forward to it. I like both actors and the trailer.

I'm waiting impatiently for the second series of Hannibal too!

Good stuff thanks gents looking forward to it February is not far away. I'm looking forward to Ray Donovan second series So much good tv about.

Anyone think Ricky Gervais is the only thing standing in the way for making Derek a very good show? I thought it was a decent watch, but Gervais' depart syndrome was over the top and reminded me of Cartman doing research for Paralympics.

Anyone watching "Don't look down" on channel 4 ?
All I got to say is wow these nut casses have got some big balls and not two ****s were given !!

All I got to say is wow these nut casses have got some big balls and not two ****s were given !!

Yes, was a fine bit of telly, and **** me up a fair bit when preparing for the back flip.

Usually i'm ok watching anything......but I actually had sweaty palms watching this. It was the sheer closeness to death that got me.

It was a good watch my better half could not watch it as she has a fear of heights . The back flip was nuts,they must have no fear of death.

Am having a Curb Your Enthusiasm marathon today

Season 1, Episode 8, the beloved c**t in the obituary incident hahahahahahahaha

I love Larry David so much, he is my hero

Am having a Curb Your Enthusiasm marathon today

Season 1, Episode 8, the beloved c**t in the obituary incident hahahahahahahaha

I love Larry David so much, he is my hero

Series 6 when the Blacks arrive is one of the best comedy series I've seen

Finished watching the second series of The Bridge on BBC Iplayer Holy F***ing Sh*t!!! :eek:

How on Earth have you lot not managed to watch this yet? Both series had more twists and turns than a snake on a roller coaster, the final episode...the final episode, had my stomach doing knots!

Honestly never watched anything like it in my life. Danish/Swedish TV is by far the best TV in the World, hands down, without doubt, END OF.

Any of you lot given Borgen a try?

[video=youtube;Nw41sTh2mds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw41sTh2mds[/video]

Last edited:
Finished watching the second series of The Bridge on BBC Iplayer Holy F***ing Sh*t!!! :eek:

How on Earth have you lot not managed to watch this yet? Both series had more twists and turns than a snake on a roller coaster, the final episode...the final episode, had my stomach doing knots!

Honestly never watched anything like it in my life. Danish/Swedish TV is by far the best TV in the World, hands down, without doubt, END OF.

Any of you lot given Borgen a try?

[video=youtube;Nw41sTh2mds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw41sTh2mds[/video]

One of my friends raves about Borgen. And the Bridge.
I saw the Sky Atlantic first season with Stephen Dillane.

Back