• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Greatest show of all time, even better than The Sopranos and The Wire. Dexter is still my favourite, but BB is a superior show.

Dexter will always be my personal favourite also.

As for better shows, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Wire, and Game of Thrones are all comfortably superior, sadly.

I'm surprised there's still so much love for Dexter after how badly it declined following season 4 8-[

The Shield, Deadwood, The Wire, Game Of Thrones, The Sopranos, Rome, The Walking Dead, Battlestar Galactica (remake), The West Wing, Breaking Bad, Justified and Boardwalk Empire are all superior imho.

Jurgen, what new show would you suggest i watch (preferably something that's on Netflix)?

AWOL named some good ones. I love The Walking Dead. The Shield is also worth a look.

Just started watching Entourage, really good show. But as far as Netflix goes, I would say Sons Of Anarchy even though they only have up to season 4. It's basically The Sopranos on motorcycles. House Of Cards is highly rated and on my list but I've yet to watch it. Damages has also been added to Netflix recently and also gets good reviews.

I'm surprised there's still so much love for Dexter after how badly it declined following season 4 8-[

The Shield, Deadwood, The Wire, Game Of Thrones, The Sopranos, Rome, The Walking Dead, Battlestar Galactica (remake), The West Wing, Breaking Bad, Justified and Boardwalk Empire are all superior imho.

It was hit and miss from season 5 onwards:

Season 5 - good but not close to season 4, kind of inevitable I guess.
Season 6 - bad in general but at least the finale was a shot in the arm.
Season 7 - a return to form.
Season 8 - terrible

Basically the ending to season 6 came one year too late and they probably should have wrapped it up in season 6.

Just finished watching season 2 of Breaking Bad tonight.

I have a 2 year old daughter.

I am a mess. Breaks your heart.

Sherlock last night?

Bit of a weird one, suppose it was a catch up and get the obligitary - 'how did that happen?' stuff in the open. Next two episodes will hopefully be more about the overall plot

I've watched a lot of The Walking Dead of the last few weeks, coming to the end of season two. Put some of my thoughts in a spoiler, in just in case people haven't seen it.

It's a strange program, I'm not even sure if I'm enjoying watching it, I find it so frustrating.

The characters in it are just so unbelievably stupid, creating drama and tension between themselves which normally leads to people getting killed. As if it's taken them till season 2 episode 10 to realise that it's a better idea to use knives and other sharp objects to kill walkers if there is only one of them (side note - how come the word zombie isn't used?) because conserving ammo isn't a bad idea.

There's just a huge lack of common sense surrounding the surviving people that makes it a bit ridiculous at times. The friendly vet that turns out to be hoarding walkers in his barn, I mean really? ****ing mental. And then upon hearing about it, everyone decides to gather at the barn and have a poke around the doors and locks.

Also Andrea is probably the stupidest of them all. When in the toilet in the RV whilst the herd are walking past, one comes in that isn't aware of her and she starts ****ing around with a gun trying to assemble it and drops it? Infuriating! Just ****ing keep quiet bitch it's pretty simple. Also when Daryl was coming back after looking for the girl and looking a bit like a walker as he was covered in blood and limping, SPECIFICALLY was told not to shoot because they were checking the situation out and she just goes ahead and does it?

There's loads of little things that I could pick at but despite it's general annoyances I keep on watching it so I'm not sure why I'm complaining really

I've watched a lot of The Walking Dead of the last few weeks, coming to the end of season two. Put some of my thoughts in a spoiler, in just in case people haven't seen it.

It's a strange program, I'm not even sure if I'm enjoying watching it, I find it so frustrating.

The characters in it are just so unbelievably stupid, creating drama and tension between themselves which normally leads to people getting killed. As if it's taken them till season 2 episode 10 to realise that it's a better idea to use knives and other sharp objects to kill walkers if there is only one of them (side note - how come the word zombie isn't used?) because conserving ammo isn't a bad idea.

There's just a huge lack of common sense surrounding the surviving people that makes it a bit ridiculous at times. The friendly vet that turns out to be hoarding walkers in his barn, I mean really? ****ing mental. And then upon hearing about it, everyone decides to gather at the barn and have a poke around the doors and locks.

Also Andrea is probably the stupidest of them all. When in the toilet in the RV whilst the herd are walking past, one comes in that isn't aware of her and she starts ****ing around with a gun trying to assemble it and drops it? Infuriating! Just ****ing keep quiet bitch it's pretty simple. Also when Daryl was coming back after looking for the girl and looking a bit like a walker as he was covered in blood and limping, SPECIFICALLY was told not to shoot because they were checking the situation out and she just goes ahead and does it?

There's loads of little things that I could pick at but despite it's general annoyances I keep on watching it so I'm not sure why I'm complaining really

Don't let the boringness of the farm episodes in Season 2 get you down.. It happens to everyone.. It's picks up pretty quick again soon after.

Don't let the boringness of the farm episodes in Season 2 get you down.. It happens to everyone.. It's picks up pretty quick again soon after.

Have not seen 4 yet but 3 picks up again and really enjoyed it don't let 2 get you down last couple episodes are good

One thing about walking dead, what about a modified Jcb must be invincible to walkers.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Has anyone seen The Following (Kevin Bacon - chasing serial killers I think?).

S2 is starting soon so they're reshowing S1 and we're sky+ing it. Is it any good because we have a lot of things to watch!

Has anyone seen The Following (Kevin Bacon - chasing serial killers I think?).

S2 is starting soon so they're reshowing S1 and we're sky+ing it. Is it any good because we have a lot of things to watch!
Yea I quite enjoyed that. Will look out for s2

So I've seen:

The Wire
Breaking bad
Homeland
Game of thrones
Spartacus
Suits
The Following

Still making my way through The Sopranos.

Yet to see the walking dead, boardwalk empire, dexter.

I've heard sons of anarchy is great and band of brothers.

Problem I have with a lot of those is making sure the mrs will watch too

Back