• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Arsenal's season about to fizzle out in usual style. NLD and Bayern in the CL coming up.

All I pray is that if we go 2-0 up in the NLD we dont start singing 'You're seasons over, you're gonna win f#ck all'...like we did last season.
Okay they didnt in the end, but still ended up with the bragging rights

All I pray is that if we go 2-0 up in the NLD we dont start singing 'You're seasons over, you're gonna win f#ck all'...like we did last season.
Okay they didnt in the end, but still ended up with the bragging rights

Its about time we stick the boot in for that game. Especially, considering the last 2 games, it would be a perfect chance to put them out of the race for 4th and stick their forever in our shadow line where the sun doesnt shine. Their "luck" has to run out sometime.

tumblr_mibpbrnH6X1s5arxno1_500.jpg

get used to it :lol:

Hope Everton goes through, not many other clubs that can take it from United/City/Chelsea trio
Won't be easy against Oldham though, since they have Spurs reserves legend Lee Barnard up front.

edit - lol Oldham score 1-0 Obita

My river has somehow diverted to Twente - Willem. Mostly Castaignos rolling around on the ground so far.

Remind me, when was the last time we ended the season above them ? I think wenger's playing mental games - FA Cup hardly their top agenda, they need to keep pace with us, and they are still in the CL next up against a resurgent Bayern Munich. I will reserve my right to laughing last, only at season's end ... but well done the men of the Indian chicken !

Remind me, when was the last time we ended the season above them ? I think wenger's playing mental games - FA Cup hardly their top agenda, they need to keep pace with us, and they are still in the CL next up against a resurgent Bayern Munich. I will reserve my right to laughing last, only at season's end ... but well done the men of the Indian chicken !

Well said.

This is absolutely the season to keep looking above not below us in the table...

Back