• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Extra game to play for Everton, can only be good news for us.

Keep looking at the replay of that goal, I;m sure the Gk scored with his hand

edit: nah optical illusion. Good header from Matt Smith.Well done Oldham

Last edited:
Oh superb last minute action at Oldham!

7 minutes of total lower-league 'in the mixer' long balls putting the very physical Everton under a taste of their own...keeper comes forward for the final corner and to my eye uses an arm to put the ball in the net but the 6ft 6" Smith claimed a header. Absolutely clear clear CLEAR handball. Not sure how the officials missed it.
Absolutely bonkers!

An extra match to tire out Everton before their tricky run of games. Hopefully they'll go through to force a postponement of their clash with the Arse.

Oh superb last minute action at Oldham!

7 minutes of total lower-league 'in the mixer' long balls putting the very physical Everton under a taste of their own...keeper comes forward for the final corner and to my eye uses an arm to put the ball in the net but the 6ft 6" Smith claimed a header. Absolutely clear clear CLEAR handball. Not sure how the officials missed it.
Absolutely bonkers!

Oldhams gk did not handle the ball

You are wrong, it was not handball.

Really?
Absolutely looked like it came off his arm to me...I'll look again...apologies if wrong...EDIT ADDITION: mates who have seen the replays numerous times confirm it was the head of Smith, so apologies. I watched a grainy replay several times and till could not be sure. Well called guys (and ref!)...

Remind me, when was the last time we ended the season above them ? I think wenger's playing mental games - FA Cup hardly their top agenda, they need to keep pace with us, and they are still in the CL next up against a resurgent Bayern Munich. I will reserve my right to laughing last, only at season's end ... but well done the men of the Indian chicken !

Mental games? Wenger is doing everything he can to keep the Scum hanging on by a thread.

Not counting my chickens, but the Scum aren't Manure (who you know will pull it out out). Years of on field mismanagement, bad buys, and fantasy policy will eventually bite them in the ass.

Really?
Absolutely looked like it came off his arm to me...I'll look again...apologies if wrong...EDIT ADDITION: mates who have seen the replays numerous times confirm it was the head of Smith, so apologies. I watched a grainy replay several times and till could not be sure. Well called guys (and ref!)...

Exactly the same as me Steff. First few watches I was convinced the GK scored with his arm. Had to rewind a few times before I saw Smith head it

An extra match to tire out Everton before their tricky run of games. Hopefully they'll go through to force a postponement of their clash with the Arse.

Pretty sure they will progress at Goodison. So it will be double bubble, okay Arsenal will get a free weekend in March but them and Everton will have another midweek game sometime after. Every little helps, as, hopefully (depending on your POV I suppose) we will be having 2 extra midweek Euro game to come in March

Brentford fans mocking the mutes at Stamford Bridge massively and they sit there in silence hahaha, sums them up really

We want Torres, We Want Torres and Champions of Europe, Youre having a laugh hahaha

City match - in the words of Kevin Bloody Wilson - "It was over, before it began".

Well done Clattenburg.

Swansea resting quite a few vs Liverpool, do they really need to? :/

Definately not. How long is it until the Capital one cup final? 7 days exactly?
Do professional footballers really need that amount of rest between 2 competitive games.

If I was an Everton fan i'd be livid. Even myself as a Spurs fan im pretty tinkled off because theres still a chance that Liverpool could catch us.

Back