• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I still love Ronaldinho, he definitely peaked a while back but he's always amazing to watch.. Remember a couple years ago when Bale learnt to do his signature flip-flap trick lol... I wonder why he stopped using it..

EDIT: There's a video above that came up at the end there called Ronaldinho - Some of the magic and it's amazing. Not many players can pull off a 25min highlight reel!!

Last edited:
He is now, officially, a game changer. With superb skill and mentality. Thank GHod for Harry to break his voodoo, and for AvB to bring on the development.

A humble lad, just fantastic, here's to many more magical performances !

35 mins Spurs 1-0 Man United

Ceballos with the finish from 5 yds after a good cross by Fryers and pressure by Obika in the box

He is now, officially, a game changer. With superb skill and mentality. Thank GHod for Harry to break his voodoo, and for AvB to bring on the development.

A humble lad, just fantastic, here's to many more magical performances !

I meant Bale ... that 25min ronaldinho video was insaaaane, love him (as a footy player of course) to bits. Just mad, mad.

Didn't Harry play him at left wing first? Had to put him there due to injuries but even so.

His first ever game for us was as a left winger iirc. He played both as a winger and as a full back for Southampton I believe.

Again, just my memory so I could easily be wrong, but when Bale first became a regular for us under Redknapp it was as a left back because Ekotto was injured, then he was moved to the wing after a while.

His first ever game for us was as a left winger iirc. He played both as a winger and as a full back for Southampton I believe.

Again, just my memory so I could easily be wrong, but when Bale first became a regular for us under Redknapp it was as a left back because Ekotto was injured, then he was moved to the wing after a while.

Changing positions for players like Bale and Modric was more due to circumstances and injuries than any cunning plan by Harry, even if he will say differently afterwards.

Back to Ronaldinho (Yep, I've been reminiscing all afternoon!) One of my favourite vids. I especially love the goals he scores playing 5 aside as a kid around 2mins in!

[video=youtube_share;sYK1G62dAr8]http://youtu.be/sYK1G62dAr8[/video]

He is now, officially, a game changer. With superb skill and mentality. Thank GHod for Harry to break his voodoo!

He brought him on when we was 5-0 up !!!

One person who needs credit for how good Bale has become is Bale, the guy obv works his nuts off, I remember Bale saying he had basically no direction from Harry when he was manager so he defo hasnt learnt much there

Bayern are smashing it this season. Muller has found top form again, Kroos has raised his game to another level, Mandzukic has kept Gomez on the bench since he returned from injury, their defence looks rock solid. And yet I still don't trust them to beat the scum even though my head says they should win easily.

Back