• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

degeasave.gif

World class save.

Indeed, absolutely brilliant. Reminds me of a save Espen Baardsen made for us once, which I cannot find on the internet at the moment. But I think this one is better.

Zenit - Liverpool currently on ITV4. Fairly decent game. The parts that i've caught - Suarez had a great chance to score after going 1-1 with the keeper.
The, up the other end, Reina was nowhere and almost gifted a Zenit player a 18 yard no hoper goal.

Peter Andrew Chamber: "Anyone else feel like after shopping in Harrods yesterday we are now shopping in TK Maxx?"
(Above yesterdays Champions league and todays Europa league..)

The above was re-tweeted by BBC sport. Very disrespectful IMO.

Hulk has looked complete brick this match no wonder Zenit are reportedly looking to move him. Witsel looks a tidy player, the Fellaini comparisons are obvious he looks and plays very similar.

Best comment so far from the Guardian's live blog of the Chelsea tie - "Frank Lampard has just signed a book deal to write up some of the bedtime stories he tells his children. Could he not just shove on a video of this game?"

Some truly amazing goals from Europa League games. Gladbach-Nazio match a stormer. One of the better days I can recall for watching Europa/UEFA League.

But the media will obsess over Liverpool. Can almost hear the Russian state funeral music when I'm reading stories or watching TV reports.

Some truly amazing goals from Europa League games. Gladbach-Nazio match a stormer. One of the better days I can recall for watching Europa/UEFA League.

But the media will obsess over Liverpool. Can almost hear the Russian state funeral music when I'm reading stories or watching TV reports.

Wow, just checked out the highlights from the Gladbach game, some amazing stuff.

Hulk's goal was great as well. Still think the Lyon goal last night probably was the best of the bunch.

Back