• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I'm actually quite glad Celtic got a hiding. They parked the bus in both games against Barca, had about 5 shots combined in the games and somehow scored 3 goals. They got a taste of their own medicine tonight. Plus Juve will be a big threat to Arsenal and United should both teams progress, that's the way I look at it.

I'm actually quite glad Celtic got a hiding. They parked the bus in both games against Barca, had about 5 shots combined in the games and somehow scored 3 goals. They got a taste of their own medicine tonight. Plus Juve will be a big threat to Arsenal and United should both teams progress, that's the way I look at it.

Can't see any of the British teams progressing tbh.

Plus, it hopefully means less shots of Rod bloody Stewart at Celtic games. That has to be a good thing.

Yeah fantastic performance I think not only a star but a superstar.

Certainly has a lot of talent, great assist today. I think it was a good move to move to PSG, get a slightly softer transition from Brazil to Europe compared to going to a top team in one of the toughest leagues. Still unpolished.

Verratti looked very good today too, can do a bit of everything in central midfield and only 20 years old. Might be a starter for Italy sooner rather than later.

I have a real weakness for Pastore, the world just seems to move in slow motion around him, fantastic close control, so composed, gets out of most tight spots. Not his best game today, but still I just wanted the PSG players to pass him the ball to see what he would do.

The big question is, where is the great David Beckham going to fit into this team?

Squad option to rotate in for games in the league when the stars are being rested for the CL? Have him dink some crosses in towards a big striker to get some goals. Perhaps an option off the bench in games to try to close them out, or to swing crosses in against teams that are defending deep when Lavezzi is about as useful as a cat in a hurricane.

Probably not going to be starting any CL games would be my guess at least.

Looking forward to watching Madrid vs Man Utd tonight, could be an absolute classic...

Always remember the game when Del Bosque was in charge, before the Galacticos came in. McManaman was there and Redondo did that outrageous skill at old trafford on the touchline.

Hope it is a classic.

Always remember the game when Del Bosque was in charge, before the Galacticos came in. McManaman was there and Redondo did that outrageous skill at old trafford on the touchline.

Hope it is a classic.

With the hype surrounding this game, it's bound to be a disappointment. Will still watch it though.

Back