• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Is that the same negative football which had them score 174 (hundred and seveny four) goals last season - average of 3 goals per game? For comparison we managed 89 last season

Put Ronaldo, Alonso and a couple of others in our team and we'd be far into the hundreds as well.

Your comment was about 'negative football' - something which most definitely was not the case with them last year - destroyed teams for fun, played some scintillating counter attacking play with pace and power. And most importantly - defeated the media darlings at their own ground

Stoke City played negative football on occasion

“There are great clubs in the world who have never won this,” he said. “Great managers, too. Real Madrid have won nine, I’ve won two. Both myself and Real Madrid are privileged. I want to win my third, Real Madrid want to win their 10th and I will strive to achieve that. If it comes this year, good. But I don’t think I will end my career with two Champions League titles.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...kout-English-to-save-his-job-at-Bernabeu.html

The situations aren't really the same though. Mourinho has been bashed by everyone in Spain, the media, the fans (including his own). At times, it seems like he has a full blown insurrection in his own dressing room (from the Spanish players anyway). For a man who is used to being treated like a GHod by his own club, if not the whole league (the UK), he hasn't taken this too well. He never seems to really feel like he is a part of Real.

His 'I and then' there also doesn't matter too much because their interests still overlap. It was when Redknapp was saying things like he hoped Chelsea would win the CL as an Englishman when this could have a clear negative effect on us that people started focusing on his 'I and them'.

And fans are hypocrites, what else is new? Ghaly threw the shirt on the floor after being kicked in the face, booed by his own fans. He apologised after and was still hounded out of the club. If Bale does that tomorrow, it would be forgotten within a week.

Your comment was about 'negative football' - something which most definitely was not the case with them last year - destroyed teams for fun, played some scintillating counter attacking play with pace and power. And most importantly - defeated the media darlings at their own ground

They are cynical and, to me, boring. I don't care much for the way Barca play either. Mourinho's style I feel is closely related to the Italian style (solid defensively, extremely talented individuals up front to win the game), but far more effective and using counter attacking opportunities to the fullest.

While they deserve credit for their attacking play, what I don't like about them is the dirty style of play from the likes of Ramos, Carvalho and the worst culprit Pepe. I know Barca have players that dive, but they don't go around kicking lumps out of teams like Madrid do.

Mourinho doesn't play negative football ffs it's some stupid myth and anyone who wouldn't welcome him here is brain dead in my opinion.

Real Madrid: Lopez; Varane, Ramos, Coentrao, Arbeloa, Khedira, Özil, Alonso, Di Maria, Benzema, Ronaldo

Man Utd: De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Jones, Carrick, Kagawa, Rooney, Welbeck, Van Persie

Part of Ferguson's team talk has been leaked online:

"Phil, you'll be man-marking Ronaldo"

28ulnjb.png
28ulnjb.png
28ulnjb.png
28ulnjb.png
28ulnjb.png
28ulnjb.png
28ulnjb.png
28ulnjb.png
28ulnjb.png
28ulnjb.png