• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Gooner scum win it ffs.

Nolan has to score. He cannot miss two like that and not...can he? I will admit it doesn't look clever for the spammers, they've been generally schooled today...our game on the 17th against the filth will be fascinating...

of course it's that atrocious 'defender' known as James Collins who is more suited to conference football.

How on earth he can be a premier league player is beyond me. He's even terrrible at hoofing the ball.

Well you have to say that was a peach of a strike! James Collins didn't exactly make it tough, but still, lovely goal...

Cazorla is immense tbf.

Yes, great player agreed...u have to hand it to wenger, he let all those names move on and he knew what he was doing...amazed that no-one else went for cazorla. i know we sniffed around a few times in the past...

Are Arsenal fans singing "We'll never play you again"? :-k

Cazorla is a bit decent isnt he :eek:

Scum are in worrying form, winning and getting confidence too

If I had to pick a weak top 4 team ? Us ! Manyoo actually, but never discount what SAF can do, only wenger can match him for consistency if not success

If I could be botheed I'd search the forum for some on here describing him as a 2nd rate winger back in the summer.
Please do

Almost everyone I recall described him as a massive purchase for them and expressed considerable disappointment it wasn't us

West Ham fans to Wenger

You're just a French Jimmy Saville

Apologies if it wasn't you. GB definitely kept saying "we don't need another winger", someone else kept saying he's crap, maybe someone else beginning with M.

i love the spanish type, id of loved cazorla. The one I really think got away though was Isco, he's got a very big future in my opinion.

Carzorla is a good player but I honestly don't think he'd be an upgrade on Lennon or Bale, certainly a good back up though.

Not really seen anything in Carzola that makes me think he could come here and be a starter, not at all. Lennon is one of our most important players.

Spanish fans were bemused at how Carzola got picked in the first place over Munian and Adrian. Like ArcSpace, I could definitely see Lennon in the Spanish squad if Navas can get picked, one of the single most overrated footballers I've ever seen, I imagine he gets in the Spanish squad as he sort of adds something different, get the ball, direct attack and cross the ball in (similar to Lennon in that respect).

See I'm not going crazy, ok you didn't slag him off but you weren't the most positive about him either. It wasn't the rating of him that annoyed me at the time, everyone has their views but it was the constant comparisons to Lennon that I found bemusing - not just from you.

See I'm not going crazy, ok you didn't slag him off but you weren't the most positive about him either. It wasn't the rating of him that annoyed me at the time, everyone has their views but it was the constant comparisons to Lennon that I found bemusing - not just from you.

yeah likeyou said wasn't really slagging him off. Thing with Cazorla is, I'd seen him a few times and he played wide and at times really looked nothing special. Wenger has turned him to a player who seems to roam and play more centrally and its working.

Back